Valentine's Day

Warning: aphrodisiacs

***

Soon, Valentine's Day arrived at Hope's Peak Academy. The shops in the South Quarter of campus were nearly sold out of items as people wanted to quickly buy something for their loved ones.

Class 79-B was no exception to this, either having gone to the shops at Hope's Peak Academy or went off of campus to get their lover a gift. Of course, since Valentine's Day in Japan was meant for girls to give gifts to the boys, the class decided in the group chat that with the exception of Syobai and Yuri, the ones who are more easily flustered or relying on their partner in a relationship had to buy the gifts for their significant other.

Those people got to work immediately to buy something for their partner before the shops sold out, though the task wasn't quite easy. The holidays were quite a busy time, after all. Soon enough, all the gifts were bought and hidden until Valentine's Day, and the school made sure to ring the bell a couple more times than usual to signal to the students that today was a special day. All the Main Course students rejoiced and began giving heir gifts to each other, but the Reserve Course only grumbled and continued on their ways to class.

***

Sora was in her room humming a soft tune as she set up a picture on her bedside table. Before she had left her birth grandparents' house, she had asked if they had kept an extra picture of her and them so that she could keep it with her.

Yoruko entered the room more hesitantly than usual, holding something behind her back as she closed the door behind her. "Hey, Sora?" She asked.

Sora turned around, standing up properly and facing her girlfriend. "Hey, Ruko. What's up? Do you need something?" She asked.

The hostess turned bright red and looked away. "Well, you see, uh..." Yoruko stammered, her blush rising on her face. "It's Valentine's Day, so I, um, got you something..."

"Oh? What did you get me?" Sora asked with a sly smile on her face, which only flustered Yoruko more.

"S-Stop that!" She exclaimed before showing the albino a small, pink present box that fit in the palm of her hand, all tied up with a red ribbon. "H-Here, I got this for you..." She looked away from Sora, blatantly nervous and flustered.

Sora took the small box from her and opened it up, her eyes widening as she saw a silver bracelet inside. "God, Ruko, how much was this...?" She marvelled, taking it out of its box and putting it on.

"Th-That doesn't matter." The hostess replied. "So? Do...Do you like it?" She asked.

"Ruko, this is amazing!" Sora stepped forward and wrapped the terribly embarrassed Yoruko in a hug. "Thank you for getting me this. I love you so much." 

"N-N-No problem..." Yoruko squeaked out, her face bright red.

***

As soon as Nikei walked into his room, he almost choked on the energy drink he was having. "Mikado, what the fuck?!" He exclaimed in shock.

On the bed, the wizard was reclined on his back with his hands tied behind his head with a large white and pink-striped ribbon. With the rest of his body, a thin red ribbon was wrapped around his torso in a bondage-style manner and ended with a bow tied at his chest, his underwear was pushed down just far enough to cover up his privates, and he wore a choker with an amethyst dangling from it. His normally emotionless face was flushed as he breathed heavily.