2. Give me your jacket

My fucking alarm scared the shit out of me, again. I tried to move to turn it off, but I realize that I was trapped between two bodies, Nikki at my right and Val at my left. We always went to sleep like you know, normal people. But we always ended up cuddling each other, it was funny to tease them about this. Mostly because Nikki snores and Val drools, like a lot.

"Oh gosh, you both look like shit hahaha" Uh no, bad idea to laugh. "It's our first day of school and my re-coronation day, so move over please" Oh my G-d my head was killing me, as soon as I started talking, I regretted it. The fuck...am I an old lady now? Can't handle drinking on school night? What is happening to me?

"Girl your voice is annoying, respect a bitch's hangovers" Nikki said while turning off the alarm. I thought she was going to try to sleep again but she stood up and yawn.

"Someone is exited to get to school, that's a little sad actually" Val added with her eyes closed and smirking.

"I still hate Mondays, I still think our High School is lame, and that school would be cooler if it looked more like Alex's, but the first week isn't that bad." Nikki said yawing again. It was funny because Alex's was our favorite bar, and pretty much the cooler one that did serve to underage folks, like us. "Besides, now that Sofía is here our year is going to get hella interesting" She added, and then she took off running to gain us the shower.

"Dammit, I call second!" I said before Val's brain woke up enough to understand what just happened.

***

So, I'm not gonna lie...I was a little nervous about coming back. My parents are insanely rich and always working, they own tech companies and research centers all over the world and because of that we were always moving from one country to another. At the beginning I moved with them, then with a nanny, then with Kate, and after Kate and I broke up, I moved by myself.

The drive to school was mostly filled with: "Change that song" "Bitch hurry up", "The first day is always fashionable late, but not that late", and "I can't wait to homecoming".

I was just looking at my best friends. We are so different and yet, so alike. Val has long, brown silky hair and shiny olive skin; her eyes are an intense olive, and her smile is definitely the maximum girl charmer. Nikki has deep blue eyes, and wavy blonde hair, her skin is like porcelain and she is the cutest when she blushes.

Then we have me, I'm the red haired of the group. My dad is German and my mom is Colombian, so like a wise woman named Hanna Montana once said, I'm the best of both worlds. My fiery red hair comes from my German family, and I have to thank my Colombian mother for my curvy body.

"Move girls, we are about to do our first runway catwalk of the year!" Val said. Okay, it isn't a runway, but you have to walk like it was. It's a matter of life and death, I'm telling you, these rich kids can smell the fear.

We got out of Nikki's car and got into formation, with me on the center, of course. It all had to look natural, but believe me bitch, it was all rehearsed. We started walking at the same time, we all were wearing short skirts, and let me tell you, we looked damn fine.

People started turning around and seeing us, some started to gossip, others smiled, others were checking us out, and the brave ones greeted us. "G-d, Sofía is back", "That is Sofía?", "Do you know her? Can you introduce me?"

Of course they were also talking about Nikki and Val, but I was more interested in the whispers that held my name in them.

We arrived one minute before the bell rang, and after our little Victoria's Secret show we broke formation to go to our classes. Sadly, we didn't share the first class. I had English with Val a few days of the week; but we three did share the last class which of course had to be P.E. Why do you hate me G-d?