38. You are enough

As I stood outside Brianna's classroom my mind was blank, completely blank. I wish I had thought about what I wanted, so that way I wouldn't feel so nervous.

I wasn't used to this. Brianna made me feel like no one could, and I'm not just saying it romantically. Well, I'm sure it all has to do with the fact that I'm head over heels in love with her. But I'm talking about the part where she makes me feel nervous, but don't get me wrong, I'm still confident around her; is just that I really don't care what the whole world thinks of me or if they like me or not. And with Brianna...let's just say that I do care what she thinks and has to say.

At the sound of heels clicking on the marble floor, I readjusted my posture and waited for her.

"Come in" Brianna said opening the door for me.

I walked into the classroom with Brianna close behind, I flopped onto the chair next to her desk and sighed.

"You really don't wanna be here?" Brianna said sitting beside me and crossing her legs, making her dress hitch up higher.

Ok that was distracting...

"Is not that- I mean" I stuttered.

"Something's wrong?" Brianna said hitching forward, her cleavage showing.

Now I was completely out of focus, my eyes going back and forth between her open cleavage and her pink and kissable lips. She was doing this on purpose.

Before I had time to process it, Brianna towered over me and dragged me towards her by my shirt. Her lips touched mine and I glued my hands to her body, getting to feel everything that I've been missing for the past few weeks.

Our kiss grew heated, and Brianna's right hand hitched up my dress higher, giving her better access. But as much as I was loving this, this time I needed to be the one in control.

I quickly pushed her, so her butt was leaning on the side of the desk; not wanting to wait more I unzipped Brianna's dress and stopped, suddenly aware that we were on a classroom, on school hours.

"What's wrong?" Brianna asked, panting.

"We can't fuck here" I said letting my hands rest in Brianna's legs, making her shudder.

"The doors are closed...and so are the windows" Brianna whispered seductively, grabbing ahold of my hips and brining me towards her.

I eyed all of Brianna, she wanted this as much as I did, and I've got to say that the situation had 'hot' written all over it.

"So this was your plan huh? We still need to talk" I said softly caressing Brianna's legs.

"But why if this is more fun?" Brianna smirked, leaning in to kiss me and probably mark my neck.

I started leaning in, embracing the spell in which Brianna put me in. Suddenly, too soon for my liking, Brianna's phone ringed.

And just because of how close we were, I could see who was calling. Alexandra.

Brianna quickly moved away and declined the call, then she pulled her zipped up, I'm guessing that she knew that now the mood was ruined. Now I was pissed, I got up too and waited for Brianna to face me so I could talk.

First Alexandra almost has sex with my girlfriend, and then she stops me from having sex with my...girlfriend? I don't know, the point is that if I ever do as much as hear her name once again, she is dead.

"Oh boy, she was probably wondering when your next date was going to be...how rude of you to not accept her call" I said bitterly.

"Sofía, it's not what you think" Briana said softly.