19. I'm better with actions

I've been looking at the celling for I don't know how long, Nikki and Val left a while ago. But after they told me about Val and I fake relationship gossip, I keep picturing my fight with Brianna over and over again.

I could read her so easily, which for many people seamed impossible. Now I get why she looked betrayed, still she has no right because the woman keeps playing me, one day we are like an old married couple and the next we are back to her being bitter. But still, I would be upset too if one day I found out that she is secretly in love with her bestie or something.

I groaned at how shitty my life was, why did I come back? I should have stayed in Russia and freeze to death. Wait, would there be any flights?

I jumped out of my bed and went for my laptop, now I have motivation to go on. I have found my reason to keep going in life, which is basically die.

Suddenly my phone ringed, it was Brianna. Oh G-d, I was joking I don't really want to die.

Would it be really that hard to disappear from earth? My ringing phone wouldn't let me concentrate in a plan to fake my death, so I only had one option...

I had to answer, right? I mean, I had to.

"Hello?" I said trying to keep my voice even.

"Good evening Sofía" Brianna said struggling. Good to know that this was hard for her too.

"Can you talk?" I completely froze, that's great now that I'm not angry I go back to being the idiot. "What were you doing?" she said filling the silence after I didn't spoke, and I didn't because what should I do? Are we mad? This is us saying sorry?

"Oh, huh-...I was...yes-...I was" I struggled. I am the biggest idiot on earth.

However, she chuckled, and that erased some of the initial tension.

"What were you doing?" she asked again, was she smiling? I hope so, she looks beautiful when she does.

"Huh-...I was looking for flights to Russia?" I answered, due to my embarrassment it came out as more of a question.

She laughed incredulously, I guess she found my response amusing. "You not really planning on going, are you?" she said, but her tone was now tinted in worry.

I laughed nervously, well I could go and freeze myself to death and all of that, however here I could die of embarrassment, and for free. To me that sounds like a win-win situation.

"No, I'm not" I sighed, and she let out a long breath. "What disappointed?" I added playfully after hearing her sigh.

"I'm relieved, believe it or not" she shoots back.

Then the silence settled between us, what could we say? What could I say that would make everything okay again? This wasn't something that we could ignore, at least not anymore.

"What is this Brianna? What are we doing? " I said with a serious tone, I can't keep playing this game anymore.

"What's what?" she asked.

"Why did you call? What are we doing? What am I to you?"

"Sofía I..." she drifted away, I waited for her to say something else, but she didn't, I sighed.

"We can't keep ignoring what is happening, and I'm sorry but if you are not ready to talk, I don't think I can ke-"

"Alexandra is moving" she said interrupting me, and I froze.

"And she is giving me back my mom's house" she added. "I wanted to tell you the good news, I don't' know why but I wanted to" she said hurriedly.

Brianna has always had this power of leaving me speechless, because of fear, amazement, or just by her being her.