30. First date?

Brianna's POV

I was anxiously waiting for Sofía to get out of her apartment, a few days ago she invited me to "a date", she said that as much as she enjoyed our time together at my classroom or at her apartment, she wanted to do more for me. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea, I used as an excuse that we couldn't be seen in public, but I should have known better. Sofía is basically royalty, so arranging things shouldn't have been hard.

But I must admit that my hesitation towards this date wasn't because of the fear that someone might caught us, it was directed towards the fact that this felt so...intimate. But I've got to admit that the following weeks since we decided to happen, had been the happiest I've ever been since my father died.

Sofía has something that makes everyone around her instantly like her, and I wasn't excluded of that spell. It didn't only have to do with the fact that she looked like a model, her personality was so unique too. She was so kind, and loving, and funny, I'm amazed by her.

"Hi. Miss Rotholo" Sofía said slowly getting into my car and getting me out of my thoughts.

"Why did you call me that?" I said as a I briefly smiled at her, I wanted to reach out and kiss her as a greeting, but I've got to keep reminding myself that we are in public.

"I was trying to sound seductive, ma'am" she said. And G-d she did sound seductive, suddenly I felt a knot in my stomach and a fire creeping inside of me.

The last days have been...difficult. At least it has been difficult for me not to give into temptation and claim Sofía with everyone watching, somedays I wondered is she knew what she was doing to me and still doing it on purpose.

"Stop it" I said trying to get ahold of myself.

"I can drive if you want to" Sofía said I'm guessing because she noticed my sudden nervousness that had nothing to do with driving, but instead with her turning me on.

"I have no faith on your driving skills, so I'll probably let you drive for five minutes only" I said and she laughed amused.

The real reason why I let her take the wheel was because that way she would be the one that had to act calm and keep her eyes on the road, while I could shamelessly stare at her, without her noticing, or maybe she would notice, I frankly don't care and I'm doing it either way.

She put some light music as a background and started driving towards what I knew was the farthest side of the town, she only told me to wear something comfortable. Comfortable. What was that supposed to mean?

She was wearing skinny black jeans, a white tank top and a crimson jacket. Thanks to her top, part of her abdomen was visible, and I couldn't help but to check her out all the drive. Then I paused to examine the jacket she was wearing, I knew that jacket, that's the jacket she gave me when we first met, when the dumbass spilled coffee on me. I gave her that jacket back when I foolishly rejected her, thinking that I could easily forget her, idiot.

Now I've got to get it back, I want it back. Part of me was screaming that I was being a fool for holding onto her jacket as some high schooler teenager girl, but I didn't care. That jacket is like our token, that jacket represents that Sofía is mine.

"You haven't kicked me out of your car yet" Sofía said smiling at the road and interrupting my plans of getting her jacket back.

"Don't tempt me" I say now admiring her perfectly sculptured face.

"You know this is like our first official date" Sofía said squealing.

"And someone is excited" I said teasing her.