42. Good cop and bad cop

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

She is back, Kate is back, the monster is back...THE REAL CHEATER IS BACK.

G-d I wanna throw up.

How could my parents do this? I feel so betrayed, they don't know the whole story but it's not like if they want to listen to what I have to say about it either way. All that crap about Kate being depressed and stuff is pure bullshit, and why is Kate acting as if we were buddies? Let's be clear, we are not.

What the fuck, that really concerns me. Why is she speaking to me so friendly as if nothing happened? Why did she said 'I love you'? We are not old friends; we are not old lovers. I mean we are, but the kind that you want to forget.

Maybe my parents convinced her of doing this, maybe they lied and told her that I wanted her to pick me up or something. I'd like to think that Kate knows-, correction, Kate knew me...so she should have known that I would be freaking out in a bad way by her text.

G-d I wanna die.

No wait, no dying...I need reinforcement, I need backup. I'm Sofía, I won't curl up in a ball just because Kate texted me, but I need help. This is a real emergency, I could give Nikki and Val a call and they would be happy to trash talk Kate in their minds for me, also to tell me possible ways to dodge her when we arrive to London. But no, it's too early and I don't want to wake them up again.

Wait...I have my reinforcement right here! I actually have the good cop and the bad cop, I'm saved!

I hurried towards my group that was way to hard to miss, there was a blonde that gave off a Cinderella vibe and a brunette that look like Medusa, both drop dead gorgeous in their own way. My three classmates on the other hand, blended in very well, nothing spectacular.

Our plane was about to take off shortly, so I had little time to talk to Brianna and Jen in private.

"Hey, so..." I said trying to think of an excuse to take far away both of our teachers and gossip like little girls, but without my classmates noticing, if that makes sense.

The others looked at me expectantly, and I was already too messed up to think so I blurted out the first thing that came to my mind. "I'm pregnant" I said and then I clapped my hands together.

"What?"

"Are you kidding me?"

"Someone please kill me"

"Who?"

Four people said at the same time, I didn't catch who said what because I closed my eyes just as the worst lie I could think off left my mouth.  I did not think that trough, I've come to realize that I really don't think that much...at all.

"Yes, I am, and I'm super scared and I'm a child and I'm about to cry so, if you're good and responsible adults you'll come after me to prevent me or the baby of getting hurt" I said emotionless and then started walking to an incredibly fast speed.

Soon enough, two people were jogging to catch up with me. I made an abrupt turn towards a construction that looked good to tell secrets and make action plans, and not long after Brianna and Jennifer catch up with me and were now facing me.

"I'm not really pregnant" I said before they could either cry or turn into Medusa, you know who'd do what.

"I know, you spend all your evenings with me" Jen said panting.

"I-...oddly the pregnancy thing didn't seem so bad compared to what she just said about how you spend your evenings" Brianna said looking at Jennifer up and down. "You need help" Brianna added, turning towards me and sarcastically putting her hand on my shoulder.