𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

Start from the beginning

Anthony- ooo im down

Zach- okay

He turned back to speak to Jaden.

Zach- alright, next time you open your eyes i am no longer your favorite celebrity. However Anthony has now become the girl of your dreams. The most beautiful girl you've set your eyes on, your dream girl. The girl that is just made for you, your soulmate. When you open your eyes Anthony has become your dream girl. 1 2 3 awake.

Jaden came back up and looked around the room his eyes landing on Anthony and with confusion.

Jaden- wait what? when did you get here? Its the middle of the week, shouldn't you be at home?

Anthony- home?

Jaden- you literally flew back to Hawaii like 2 days ago.

Josh- did he just say hawaii?

Bryce- holy shit... well that makes sense now

Bryce whispered the last part to himself.

Anthony- uh... wait-

Zach- wait who is she again?

Jaden- thats Giorgia, she's Anthony's best friend.

Anthony- oh my god...

Jaden- what? whats wrong?

He looked concerned at the boy in front of him that he thought was Giorgia, the care in his eyes was evident.

Anthony- nothings wrong- um i just came early for the weekend...

Anthony said still in a slow shock like the rest of the room that was surprisingly silent. It's never silent in the Sway house.

Anthony- Zach pull him out.

Jaden- pull me ou-

Zach- sleep.

He snapped in front of Jaden's face and clucked his tongue.

Anthony- nobody puts that in their video! I'm serious, i will not hesitate to beat your ass if you post that online. I'm not about to let Giorgia get attacked by all of the Jads shippers.

*end of video*

Giorgia- holy shit... that's what made him break up with Mads isn't it?

Anthony- yeah, it brought to his attention just how deep his feelings for you are.

Giorgia- you don't think he'll hurt me?

Anthony- I really don't

Giorgia nodded still letting this soak in, on the bright side she's forgotten all about Lucas for now.

Giorgia- Anthony be honest though... would it bug you if I dated your best friend?

Anthony- a little, I mean I just don't know how that'd work

He looked a the girl as her face dropped and he tried not to laugh.

Anthony- I mean not sure how you're gonna date yourself but I guess I support.