𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

Start from the beginning

Anthony- g that's not your fault, you're more then enough for any guy. He was stupid and got greedy and now he can live feeling like the idiot he really is.

Giorgia- what if it is me? What if I turn Jaden into that kind of guy?

Anthony- that's a funny joke right there. Jaden would NEVER do that to you. If I thought there was a chance in hell that he wouldn't treat you right I'd put him in an uber and tell the driver to ship him back to Tennessee. I wouldn't let him near you if I thought he's hurt you like that.

The floppy haired boy felt his heart breaking at the sight of his best friend so broken in his arms. Planting a gentle kiss on top of her head he pulled her in tighter.

Anthony- I love you so so much boo. You're really one of the most important people in my life- hell don't tell my family I said this but you might just be THE most important. I will always protect you, I know I let you down this time but-

Giorgia- you didn't let me down kitty. If anything you had warned me he wasn't enough, you never liked him- I should have listened to you.

Anthony- I mean I am pretty smart

He tried to lighten the mood a little earning a laugh from the girl who's tears finally stopped, but only because she ran out.

Anthony- but seriously boo, I promise I won't let it happen again. I'll kill whoever it is before they can hurt you.

Giorgia- maybe I should give up on boys, they all suck. I'm bi and never dated a girl, fuck guys.

Anthony laughed softly as he leaned his head against his best friend's. He was the only one in the world who knew about her sexuality, or at least the only one she remembers telling. Giorgia didn't trust the world with that piece of her yet. She knew there'd be judgement and that she wasn't secure enough with it yet to have other peoples opinions come into play.

Anthony- I mean you could but you might just break Jaden, that kid is so into you it's insane

Giorgia- really? I mean obviously he likes me but is it really that much?

Anthony- I doubt he'd admit it but he sees you as his soulmate.

At this point Giorgia was very intrigued by how he knew this. She sat up a bit and looked at her best friend who laughed slightly and pointed to his phone on the nightstand next to her while holding his hand out for her to give him.

Anthony- don't tell him I'm showing you this video, he might kill me.

She nodded as Anthony pulled up the secret clip from Zack Pincince's video.

*Presses Play*

Zack took Jadens hand to shake it but then snapped clicked his tongue and said sleep.

Zach- alright i think we have time for one more.

Griffin- make Anthony into the gurl of his dreams