Chapter 39

Seokjin POv

"Yoongi!!" 

I ran towards my husband body I catch it, before it fell to the ground. I can still hear his breathing. 

"Yoongi, please..." Even bloodshed paint all over his face, a pristine smile greet on me. I held his cheek even my hands filled with blood. His eyes close leaning my palm on it. "Yoongi, don't leave me..." I kiss his forehead, my tears couldn't stop flowing. He never spoke, he just smiles and whispered. 

"Jinnie..." His weak voice, dropping  my heart to the limit. "Say... my... cute name..." My tears drop more; turning my vision fuzzed.

Why he demands to say his cute name in the public, but, I ignore to grant his wishes. 

"Yoongichi...." I witness, his pure and genuine smile, the smile when the first time I met him. Those smile, I miss them. I won't let him die. I use my power, I secretly form a small orb inside his body since the wounds is skin-deep. The time-lapse of wound healing take a long a time. Yoongi must survive, he's the only one can defeat the King. 

"Thank you... my... my... Jinnie... I... I love you," I sniff and kiss his lips transferring the orb inside his body. 

"I love you too Yoongichi," I tight-lip  smile while watching his last breath in my arms. "Yoongi!!!" I scream in wretchedness, hugging my dead husband. The King and other knights silently guarding the both of us. In my peripheral vision, I comprehend the Kuriou waiting for something. I remove my jacket slowly outing down Yoongi corpse. I also detect my daughter's clip. The flower drench with blood, it is white color turns into crimson. Hoseok look-a like soldier cautiously held my arms. 

"He's gone my prince, we need you to take back to the castle." My weep didn't stop. One of the knight pat my back. 

"Let's go your Highness." I hug shredding tears on his armor. The King without expression gaze at me. Its odd the King didn't act like this before. 

We ride on a ship, I take on the last glimpse on the island before in my eyes. The island getting smaller and smaller on my field vision.

I look on at the crimson flower clip, I recollect this. I bought this for Yoona. Yoongi aforementioned, Yoona disappear after the King capture me. 

"Your Highness," I shift my heads on a familiar voice. 

"You need to go back to your quarter." I nodded and follow the knight. This knight who Hoseok look a like is the only who kind and generous. He's the one give a room and taking care everything from food even in service. 

"Excuse me, can I have a question?" He gestured, I can only see his cape behind him. 

"What's your name, you've never mentioned it." The sound of sailing ship and the metal shoes hitting between the wooden floor are the only sound, antecedents, he answered, we reach my room.

"My name is Jung Taehoon the second commander of the edge knight at your service your highness." He opens the door for me, as I enter, I seize his forearm. "Please Taehoon, tell me, everything Yoongi... Please." He blinked staring to his brown eyes. 

He sighed, "Yes, your highness, everything coming out to my mouth is true and only the truth." 

~~~~~~~~~

"So you mean, you teach Yoongi to fight." I serve him a tea. He nodded. 

"He is a great student. Ascertain, however," He halt and stare to my eyes deeply.

"However?" I wait, reading on his expression there's sometime wrong on him. 

"He had a lack of determination, he usually complains at first. He was also afraid to face you." I scowl and proceed to listen. 

"Well, that was the last time, and he changes, thanks to you." My heart pound of happiness despite everything we face, still, his heart dwells to me. Then, I recollect the King-- 

What happens to him? I asked myself and Taehoon notice it. 

"Is there something bothering you your highness?" I puffed which that not odd, I glance at him

"About the King?" he grimaces and bewildered on my question. 

"What about him?" 

"There something weird on him, before, he forcefully took away and there is a time, he forces himself on now--" 

"The prince is back." He answered instantly. "There is no need for your service to the king but since you and him had the same face also the same personality. He decided to keep you alive for the prince." I cannot believe, he already found the prince. I'm just a dumpster for second option.

"Your highness, I know you upset." I pout and cross my arms like a child having tantrum, right now. Taehoon laughed and rose up. "You should have a good rest my prince, you've going to meet up, the prince." 

"I don't want to meet him, he flirts my husband." I rolled my eyes and this knight keep laughing at me. 

"My prince, he needed your help and your husband. You and your husband are the only hope of our motherland against the King." I sigh, still, I leave Yoongi behind the island. 

"My husband is dead," I pointed out, I averted my gaze against him. 

"You're lying," 

"What?" 

"You heard me right your lying. The traveler is not dead. You heal him." I slowly turn my gaze, appalled. 

"H-how did you?" I stuttered, afraid the King will verge back and kill Yoongi. 

"The price told me, you have an ability of time, but not the same as the priest of time. Your ability is to touch a person and you can reverse or fasten whatever you touch. You secretly put something on your husband. Don't worry, the king not know about it." I blinked in his statement, I cannot believe, he can read my moves. I breathe shakily and processing. "Your highness, the reason. The prince want to see you is to--" I waited on his next sentence, flinched on a door knock. I hid behind Taehoon as he ready to fight to lean on me. 

The door opens and we never expect they came. 

~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading.

Please vote,share and comment a nice things

Borahae 💜💜💜

Reign in life