Chapter 33

Sorry for the late update, I already working the The Exchange

The release will he secret. I'll announce when its finished.

Stay and support your author

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Please enjoy the update.

~~~~~~~~~

I walked towards my husband, I gave him a bone-crushing hug. so tight that won't separate from him.

"Seokjin, thank God, you're alright." I first release and caress his cheek while he softly pat my knuckles.

"Yoongichi, I'm sorry for― " I shut him up with my finger.

"Shush… no need for that, as long as you're safe. I'm fine with that." He beamed and nodded. I glanced at the lion king, he spoke in a deep voice.

"Since both of you already decide. Min Yoongi the traveler of the present time and the reincarnation of the Moonlight King. Are you willing to accept your destiny." I gulped and agreed with him. "Well, like the prince of the Moon said. The weapon they're talking about is kept inside the box." I blinked, trying to adopt all of this. 

"My King, the more i want to help you, but I need to know the backstory of everything?'' I asked, the king's eyes turned to everyone and said.

"The Former queen of the Moonlight, one of the greatest warriors of her time. She also defeated the realms of Darkness and only Yesung knows this secret." I remicing my thoughts about the sorcerer I met before. "Before she got married to your father, she kept the weapon on the holy ground of the Crystal Kingdom." 

"Your saying, the King's aim is a weapon," Seokjin sob clenching my shirts, "He gonna kill many innocent families and those people who he didn't know about." The Lion King nodded softly. 

"We need to stop the King for his incoming aim to conquer the crystal Kingdom." I stood up and held Seokjin as we walked away. The King roared.

"Stop!" We halt our tracks. ' It doesn't mean we mean to attack o r rather protect the Crystal Kingdom, we still know the future agenda of the Moonlight Kingdom. If the time comes, Yesung said. Min Yoongi the traveler of the next generation. Likewise you must hold on to the journey to find the emerald key." The Lion king explained showing a virtual image of the key. "This is the emerald key. The key can open the box where the weapon is kept." 

"Are you telling me, I need to set myself on a journey to find the key." I pointed out.

"Exactly," The immediately answered and the worst without any sign of hesitation written on his face. 

I fuck a whole this time…

"The Hamster will guide you on the mountain, you'll see Dragona the mischief dragon, be careful of him. That Dragon is not only tricky but also can kill you without a bloodshed on his hands." I nodded as a sign of the warning, this was harder than I thought. A murmur and chatter scattered to the royal ball. Animals whispering and chattering around us. 

"What that little fat hamster coming to the traveler, yuck…"

"That hamster knows nothing," 

"They say, he was forbidden to be with anyone."

"Why him, he's not gonna help the traveler."

"He only knows to be burdens by others." 

"He's worthless." 

Words, I've been hearing around us, although that was only a silent chtter. I notice the shivering of the Hamster. 

"Don't worry, we'll come back along the key," I Assure on him and a smile is brought back on his chubby face.

"Yoongi," Seokjin interruptus. 

"You need to stay here. It's dangerous to our journey," I said as I hugged him while inhaling his sweet strawberry scent. 

"Yoongi, please be careful." I nodded and kissed his temple, bidding goodbye to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our journey filled with silence, the only sounds accompany us. The blooming wind and the rattle of the leaves in the woods neither talk. I was thinking the whole situation, why they bully this hamster despite, he knows everything about this despite many questions running to my head like the black cat, is he his husband or something. The townspeople hated him. The description for his personality is not a band. The hamster can cook good food. I taste his cooking and I'm fond of that. Our walking to the greenery field as we reached into a rocky field, this was hard as I thought. The sun strikes on their forehead, sweating from their like no ordinary. They keep their journey on the mountain. 

"We're here." The hamster announced in an instant that my line of thinking snapped in an instant. 

Noticing on a simple mountain, there's a bunch of trees, mudy land and especially the sound of cicadas. 

"Beware of everything you see, Dragona has many tricks everywhere. Whatever happens to you. This is all illusion." He murmured an advice to make me more confused and look more at my surroundings. How we will make sure this is all illusion, the trees, the forest, even the sound. This Dragona made a perfect trick on his sleeves. 

"Appa!" 

I turn my head on the voice source.
"This couldn't happen… Yoona!" I shift my pace on the other side. 

"Yoona!" I called her name again. My daughter is here, more and more confusion coming to my mind. I walk away from the hamster and follow Yoona's voice. 

"We're met again Yoongi!" A familiar makes my steps halt. I shift slowly fearing that knowing vice would be the most nightmare, I've never imagined. 
"What wrong Yoongi, Did you miss me?" I averted my gaze on the not wanting to meet his eyes. I really miss him but now… After all he did to us. I don't know, if I can face him. "Yoongi, please look at me." He said more command than a long lost love to me. No words utter on me, I can let him to judge rather to hug. I didn't mind after all. 

"Yoongi," He called my name again and this time I felt disguits  every time he said my name.

"You're not real," I lifted up my head, looking at his well-known figure.

"W-what are you talking about?" He walks as back as I pace towards him. I pull out my sword lifting up in front of him, as the swords down, scaling his chest; blood splashs on the ground. 

"I should do that on the day you left me," Tears flowed out of my eyes, kneeling down to the lifeless corpse in front of me. 

"I'm sorry my little sister." 

~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading...

Please share, vote and comment a nice things.

Boarahe 💜💜💜

Reign in life