Chapter 10

Jin POV

I wake up in strange places. I'm not stupid enough in history. 

I see history in myself. I slept on the royal family's bed, the guy with the scar on his face. 

I roam my eyes on the place, and my speculation is right. I'm in the royal palace. 

"You're already awake, your highness." A familiar voice spoke behind me. I turned on him and I jolted.

"J-jungkook," he blinked and puzzled at my behavior.

"I apologize, my name is not Jungkook. I guess your pronunciation isn't right. My name is Jeon Jeongguk.

 Our family has served the royal family for thousands of years." He bowed to me. I remember Jungkook mentioned that.

"Jungkook, I mean Jeongguk. Where am I?" Scanning vision of speculating is new for me.

"You're here to the King's Chamber, in fact. I'm here to prepare you to meet the King." He bowed and again, signing something. The door opens, revealing several women carrying different items. "Please tell me when you are finished." I sigh and let those women do a makeover.

~~~~~~

I shyly get out of my room. Jeongguk is waiting for me. 

"You look stunning on your hanbok, my prince." He said, I breathe deeply, seeing myself wearing a hanbok. "Let me lead you, my prince, the king is waiting for you." 

~~~~~~~

"Wow," That's all I can say. The mouth-watering food in front of me. I cannot be denied food. Also the people, they're wearing hanbok the same as me. I turn my head, staring at the King sitting beside me. He turned on me, giving me a gummy smile similar to my husband. My heart sank when I started to realize. 

I miss them, especially Yoona. Are they eating good food? Are Taehyung and Jimin all right. 

Those thoughts run into my mind, however, those thoughts are covered with the unworthy and unexpected situation in my life. Yoongi cheat on me, my daughter blames me for her disability and I put my friends in danger. 

"Is there something wrong my prince?" I snapped my thoughts, man beside me who Yoongi lookalike and the king they name him.

"Ah," I bit my lips to haltingly the tremble within. 

"Don't bite your lips," He raises my chin and slowly removes my lips to lips. "I'm the only one who could do that." He whispered. I felt a shiver into my spine. 

The food was so great, I couldn't stop, craving it. Maybe, I should ask the chef about the recipe especially seafood I love lobsters. I moan in satisfaction. The food fulfills my taste buds, it's overwhelming. 

"Did you love the food?" I nodded and I cannot speak my mouth is full of food. "Good, you are turning me on by your craving." He whispered that I could hear, 

'What does he mean by that?' I thoughts but I shrugged it. I want to enjoy the feast. 

suddenly the King stands up and raises his cup. 

"Everyone, listen!" He announce and everyone on the table fell on silent, staring at him intently. "The prince of the moon is already back, the prosperous and peaceful of life of Moonlight Kingdom will be restored. The famine is overall of farmers and fisherman will give extra credential and bring harmony of our land. Resulting the market place will nourish and all our foreign prisoners will consider as a citizen for their 10 years service on our palace. Lastly, the marriage of the Kingdom of Moon and Kingdom of Moonlight will merge as one similar to our marriage of my prince." He handed his hands unto me. At first, I hesitate to accept it, I slightly up my hands, but he pulls me towards his body. 

"Oh hail to the King of Moonlight." One of the men spoke.

"Oh!Hail!!" The people around us cheer on our victory. Clapping on their joy and happiness. The King raises his signaling everyone on silent. 

"Wait, we have more to celebrate," he smirks showing on all the audience a gun. I frowned at him.

"This thing on my hand is the start of victory while I'm looking for the prince. I found more interesting in his time which is this one. I appoint one of our best engineers and blacksmith to rebuild this weapon and I had more." The few men match in our altar, handling some sort of boxes. "I show the new generation of weaponry." The boxes show a ton of weapons, bullets, armor, and vest, even some military suit. "We conquer this whole region and next we will conquer the world." The battle cry came from the shout from the audience, showing their thirst for battle and blood. 

I watch the horrible, taking a look on their eyes is blood and flesh. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My Prince, is there something disturbing on you?" Jeongguk question. 

"Jeongguk, can I ask you a question." 

"Your majesty, you already asking a question." He smocked.

"Fair enough, well... about the prince and King... what is their relationship and why did the prince escape to the castle." Jeongguk pout like a bunny and sighed. 

"You know my prince, a warm nice bath is better on you. The maid women will serve on you." He bow and leave me away like he avoided something. 

~~~~~~~~~

"Maybe, Jeongguk is right a warm aromatic bath could soothe my sore." I close my letting the warmers of the water rejuvenate inside of me. 

Suddenly, I heard a loud noise from nowhere. 

"Jeongguk is that you?" I call, thinking he needs something for me. 

"I'm sorry my prince wrong answer?" I snapped on thought seeing the King behind me; making my whole body shiver. 

"W-what are you doing here?" I try not to stammer but my lips tremble.

"Why? Is it bad to take a look at my future brides-to-be body?" He kissed my shoulder, I felt uncomfortable on him. "Your moan a while an ago..." He whispered and his lips slightly pressed to the next until my lobes. "Turn me on," My eyes widened on his statement and I don't want to hear his next word. "I want to ravish you in front of court and generals knowing your only mine." A hand slowly travel down to my chest to reach my private part. I grab his wrist to stop his answer. 

"W-we're not married yet, my King. I hope you understand our tradition." I stand up and immediately get out of the shower. 

I could feel his smirks behind me, 

"Yoongi, were you? Please save me."