Chapter 42

Sorry for late update

~~~~~~~~

Seokjin POV

The cold night creeping to the sound of the cricket and the source of illumination of the light-flies on the wintry night swanning inside my silk skin, I missed the warmheartedness of my husband. The time we make love inside the cold energizing dark caves is only the sound of our kisses and falls outside. I took an abysmal breath. Wishing him by my side---

I miss you Yoongi.

I squinched at the door opening, my twin brother called my attention. He was bearing a beautiful pink white lace dress, his skirt reached on the floor glancing straight to my eyes, his caramel orb staring seemingly, something to argue or to say.

"I'm sorry to disturb you," He positioned beside and his eyes didn't dare to spare a glance just looking at the ceiling. "When Yesung said, you're my twin. At first, I didn't believe at first, and..." He uttered, still, my basic cognitive process at the corridor of the king, where lying corpses in the ground marking as his supremacy. "Yesung, show his evidence and now, my wedding to the King is still going." I bit my lips and suspire. "The King wants you to throw back to the Moon Kingdom." I shift my gaze to the prince. "Since you are my twin is your duty to serve our Kingdom."

"The Kingdom who threw either to take away my life. I deserve it. Yoongi already asked for my hands and I--" I cannot keep going,  for the unknown reason, my brains telling to myself to serve my where I belong and my heart-- 

"I understand--" My so-called brother chucks my shoulder, we both had wide shoulders. "My hands did not fit on your shoulder, it was the same size as mine. A broad one." He laughed the same as I laughed and stringing my shoulder. I also silently laugh softly. 

"I've never been so happy in my life ever since father's death. My happiness slowly fades away because of my cruel sister, she steals everything, even my lover--" he forbad and took a deep utterance.  He apace gazed into my eyes, looking fierce blade caramel brown orb. 

"I--" I lifted my hand, facing my palm on him.

"It's not you, Seokjin." he smiled. "She possessed Yunki and... nevermind." He took my both hands and his gazing to my caramel eyes like a hyena didn't eat and meat for a couple of days. "Since you are a good brother for me...

'No, I'm not, you're the worst.

"Can I have a favor," he murmured. 

'I knew it," I sigh and lamely asked.

"Okay, what is it?" I rolled my eyes in irritation.
'Please, don't put myself in the middle of the war.' I whispered to myself which reminded me. The battle of the Moonlight Kingdom against the Crystal Kingdom. Master Yesung said, Crystal Kingdom is the only Kingdom, who doesn't want to be haled by the moonlight Kingdom. They have the largest landscape of all time and didn't want any war between any country, however, the Kingdom is still untouchable. They have the most powerful weapon of all. The Moonlight and Moon Kingdom does not have a conflict as a matter of fact. The Crystal Kingdom helps all the Kingdom, in terms of any danger and threat in each other. 

"Why does the Moonlight King want to terrorize the Crystal Kingdom, if they are the Kingdom's biggest allies?" I asked.

"You don't understand aren't you?" I glowed and baffled, curling my brow to know more. "The Crystal isn't ally, they are war commoners like a selling weapon or rather should I say a fire starter." 

"So... you all want to destroy them?" 

"Mostly, Crystal Kingdom doesn't want to be involved in any war, however---" He stares out the window looking at the dark luminescent moonlight outside. "One time, the Crystal Kingdom declared a war against the Moonlight Kingdom for anonymous reasons and Master Yesung investigated the situation, and it turned out. They have the emerald gun." 

"A gun?" I was perplexed. 

"Yes," He nodded. "That gun down by the moon Kingdom, for strange rational motive, the Crystal kingdom claims that guns can kill not spirits but no one can use that gun. The only way to open that is to retrieve the emerald to the animal Kingdom but, Yunki kill all the royals and knights." Once I heard his story, I just think back something. 

"Wait, did you say emerald key?'' My thought process got deeper about everything and lead off to solve the mystery about the emerald key. 

"Did you know the whereabouts of the emerald key, Taehoon stated, they didn't find the key. They sought the key stone by stone but found nothing but dust. The King of the Animal Kingdom chose to die rather than to reveal the key whereabouts." My brother answered giving my spines  to chills. 

"Wait, if you guys did not retrieve the key." I bit my lips considering deeper and searched my thinkings about the event before we get to the royal Kingdom. 

"Yes, why?" 

"I was thinking---" 

Before I speak, one of the chambermaids interrupt our conversation. She announced the arrival of the King. We act like nothing happens and sat on the tea table. We both bow in respect  to him

The King behind him,  his 3 male chambermaids and five of his higher ranking edge knights. 

"Good evening my prince, prince Seokjin, I just passed by and have a look for my beautiful and my future bride." He simpered, making both of us-- uneasy

"As you see my King, I'm starting to teach Seokjin about the conduct and culture of the Moon Kingdom, right my brother." I nervously  nodded, shifting my gaze on both King and my brother. 

"Is there a reason for teaching Seokjin about the culture and conduct?" He walked slowly toward the King caressing the silk black top of the prince. 

"Well, as you see, once you become the King of all nations. I become your queen and being a queen of the most powerful and strongest King will be a hard task so when the war ends...

Seokjin will be the next King of the Moon Kingdom."

~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading.

Please vote,share and comment a nice things

Borahae 💜💜💜

Reign in life