Chapter 9

"We know, where's your husband." 

Those words keep ringing in my mind. Did they know where Seokjin, but how?

"Then tell me," 

"He's with the moonlight King." They answered, and I frowned at them.

"Okay, and who's this moonlight King?" I stare at both of them and laugh. "What so funny?" 

"Your question, you see..." He clears his throat.

"You are the Moonlight King." I frowned again. 

"This is not funny." I huff.

"We didn't tell any jokes, my King." The pale priest said and approached me. "We're telling the truth, you want. I am pleased to show you." He waves his long sleeves in his face and all people run back in time except us. We went back to my condo unit, where we fought. I follow his traits. He went first to Jimin and Taehyung's house. He drives towards Granny's restaurant. I notice we are a couple of minutes before we arrived; he takes off. He went back to Jimin's house and helped him to wrap the rice cake. 

Seokjin arrived in our previous room. This room, the place where our love strengthens us, we work for each other, but I exceed my everything and forget my past and friends. I huff and stare at the wedding pictures. I still remember when we got married, the six of us. We married at the same time and held our honeymoon in this place, having a great time with each other. Now, I broke our friendship and think only about money and money.

Suddenly, the black smoke was staring at the window, waiting for someone. I remember him. He's only a cloud of smoke, but I didn't consider him as a smoke. He's far away from my description. More than a shadow. 

The shadow forms a human, blonde hair wearing a king outfit in the Joseon era with a scar on his left. The worst...
His figure is the same as mine...

I tried to stop him, but his legs froze in the same spot. 

"I'm only showing you the past. Something did this. You had nothing to do with this." The raven hair pale man stated. 

"At last we meet each other now... your mine." Seokjin eyes widened as the King grip his fore and encircle his waist. I close my eyes.

"Witness everything, my Liege." The priest said. I open my eyes and witness how the King is harassing my husband. He touched him. What's mine.

Seokjin continued to fight the King until Jimin opened the door and spotted the situation. He needed help.

"Let him go!" Jimin approached the King. However, the King used his power. On the wave of his hands, Jimin bangs on the wall, knocking him down. I scan his pants gushing out water from within. 

Suddenly, I heard Taehyung's voice, shouting his friend's name.

"Jimin-ah, wake up!" Taehyung shakes Jimin's unconscious body.

"Let me go," Seokjin could release the King's grip and kneel to Jimin. "Tae! Take Jimin and get away from here," He lifted Jimin; pushing Taehyung away from his room, he glance at the man behind him.

"How about you, Hyung?" Taehyung panicked, tearing in fears. 

"Don't worry about me," touching his brother's cheek for assurance and promises. "Please, take care of Jimin and little Namjoonie." Seokjin kept pushing away Taehyung, carrying Jimin in his arms.

"Yoongi hyung," he murmured as Jin could push Jimin and Taehyung to his room, closing the door to make sure of his little brother's safety.

"You want me right, leave them." Seokjin's brave voice over the King. The King smirks and caresses his cheek down to his chin.

"Well then, shall we leave?" The King led him on him. Seokjin had no choice but to agree. He glanced at me and spoke with his lips. 

"Yoongi, please save me." He muttered, a light sparks on the room. Both Seokjin and the King are gone. I kneel, crying for everything. He's gone, already gone. 

"If you want to save him, stand up!" I open my eyes and we back into the hospital. Both priests stood in front of me. 

"That's all I can show you, my liege." The priest of time said. 

"Why are you doing this?" I asked suddenly. They both glanced at each other. 

"We want to help you since the King had the same abilities as us. We want you to stop him." The man in the cloak speaks. 

'That is the reason Jimin's pregnancy has grown faster.' I thought, puzzling up the whole situation. It means, Taehyung thinks, I'm the King because of our same figure. However, Seokjin already guessed that wasn't me.' I smile at my thoughts. My husband can know the difference between his husband and the King even though we have the same figure.

"But, why me?" 

"The past can be buried, however, if the past keeps you, you'll not be able to move forward in life." I blinked, 

"You mean on the King's actions everything's changed, even my daughter?" they both nodded, realizing the steps I needed to do. 

"Can I ask both a favor?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

I explain everything to Uncle Heechul, but for him, it's hard for him to believe. We went back to our small apartment where the six of us live. I press the doorbell. Hoseok's dull and tired face greets me.

"Hoseok, I need to talk to you," 

"Come in,"

~~~~~~~

"You are saying, the man who kidnaps Seokjin hyung is your look-alike." Hoseok served me a coffee and sat in front of me.

"More likely, my past ancestor," I explain. Silent filled the living room before I spoke again. "I'm here to say thanks and goodbye if I failed to save Seokjin." I sigh, staring at the coffee he made for me. "Please, tell them to forgive me," my tears fell outside, dropped on my thigh. I snapped when a hand pat on me. I look at the owner's hand. 

"Hoseok," He showed, his sunshine smile. 

"You've done bad things but, it doesn't mean we aren't friends. I know the struggles you're facing right now, and I'm not here to judge you. We already forgive you but most likely," I felt my hand squeezed. "To the person who loves you most. He needs you." I hugged him and cried on his shoulder. 

"Thank you... whatever happens. We're gonna return." 

~~~~~~~~~

"Appa, are you sure about this?" my daughter asks in her low, sad voice. I kneel on her, caressing her small, chubby cheek. "Please, save Eomma, and when you see him, give this to him." He handed me her white Frangipani Flower hair clip. She smiled as I noticed, she figured, suddenly disappear. 

"Yoona, no! Yoona!" I hug her for the last time. I open my eyes and she's gone. When Seokjin disappearance also Yoona. 

I wear my old khaki clothes and take a last glance at the pin, the last presence of our daughter. I walk back to the priest and start my journey.

"Don't worry Yoona, Appa will fulfill our promise, and Seokjin will wait for me... I'm coming for you."

~~~~~~~~

Thanks for your support.

Don't forget to write a friendly comment and vote 💜💜💜💜

Borahae 💜

Reign in life