Chapter 36

Hello beloved, sorry for late update. i hope, you enjoy reading :)

~~~~~~~~~~

"Eomma, stop!" My mother's gaze slowly turns with a sarcastic grin hidden by a psychotic mindless laugh. 

"What are you saying!" She screech pacing onwards with an unexplainable speed. I brace myself to depend. She easily grabbed my neck, choking me out of the air. I attempted to her hands, however, her grip got stronger. I pulled out my swords and sliced her arms who's holding my neck.  I fell down followed by a dry cough that kept itching in my throat. I looked at my so-called mother in disguise. She didn't scream or agonized any pain, her smirk did not fade. I frowned at the figure who merely stood and ignored her injury. 

"How do you know?" An eerie deep down voice spoke. 

"My father, you've mentioned to him the mere reason for their broken relationship, especially their family." I cleared my throat and walked forward to my mother. "You didn't see the real picture here. The main reason my father goes to the restaurant is because he loves the black noodles from the old couples restaurant. I know, that is not new to you. About, Seokjin…" I breathe out.

Flashback

My father and I went to his favorite restaurant. The Granny's Food house, this food house built before my father was born, usually his family bonding together every weekend which he did not remove on his habit after he got a family. We habitually ate here or had celebration in this food house. The old couple who's the owner of the restaurant treat us like a grandson and daughter same as my father. I still remember when I met Seokjin for the first time, I lay my eyes on him. A young petite boy, his huge doe and sparkling eyes caught my attention. He hid himself on Granny's side, he's shy , didn't want any communication with others like the world doesn't want his existence. Granny foretale. The Seokjin background wasn't the same as a rainbow and kissed with beautiful sunshine. 

 My father advised me many things about Seokjin, my father said, "Seokjin had a pure heart and needed to take care." 

Even the old couple who take care of him, they also said. "Take off Seokjin, when we are gone." 

End of flashback 

"Stop being insane and propose yourself because I know all of this is such a trick." I pointed my sword on my mother. 

"Yoongi, believe me. I-i!" Before she takes it any word. I sliced her neck, the blood splash all over my shirt and face, I didn't give any consideration. After her body landed on the ground. I just stare at her deeply in my mind. 

I still miss her, seeing her like this makes my life more and more miserable on his side.

I kneel and scream in frustration. I want to release things inside. I'm dying deep down regardless of Seokjin already forgiving me. I could see in his eyes that is not true. 

"Y-yoongi, why?" I look down to the lifeless body. It stood slowly like a puppet with string. Her head previously bent back to normal and stared at his nemesis eyes. He slowly molds his body and results in a well-known figure. 

"S-seokjin," My feet glue on the ground and my sword grip slightly down. "T-this is impossible," I stand in deep grave anxiety lurking inside. I didn't understand― How come fear crawled inside of me?

Seeing Seokjin's face. When I first saw him… I still remember― 

You hid behind granny's skirt, shy away to show yourself. People are always misjudging and glaring like criminals. Then, there was me.

The person who lean n you and after i knew the truth, I let myself apart away from you. I spread my arms open wide. "You have the right to hurt me, i giving you all. Just…" The tears came out on my cheeks The first time, i cry in front of him which never been in my life, thought, i know, he is not the true Seokjin. Deep inside of him, he didn't forgive me. 

I kneel on the ground crying and helpless in front of fake Seokjin, it is so easier to show the fake one than a real one. The fake was more perfect than the truth, those hurt within. 

"Min Yoongi," I snapped on the voice. I rose up. A man in a blue long purr scarf, his face pale as snow-white, even, his lips the same as his skin. The green eyes staring calmly, he beams and leads his hands. I raise my hands and grab to help my foot to stand up.

"You pass the test," He softly stated, I was just frozen and puzzled. He laughed. "Yes, to pursue the emerald key. You need to pass all the test.I given to you." I connected and smiled in happiness.

"Thank you," I bow and beam and then forgot about the Hamster. I immediately back where i left him. I walk back to the hill and noticed his body. He had a difficulty to breath. 

He smile once he spotted me. "Yoongi, did you get it?"' He speak in difficult tone. 

"Yes," I show him the emerald key. He beam and tears flow out n his cheek. 

"At last the people will never look bad at me." He laughed, still, his tears intact on his eyes. "Black cat will notice my effort and will love like before." He beam and "Yoongi, i need to sleep wake me up when we reach on the town. I'm sorry to put burden on you." I slowly shake my head. I smile, carrying the little body like a fragile vase, however, his breathing start to fading away. 

"Wake up, don't sleep." I shake his body and nothing happen. 

~~~~~~~~~~

"Yoongi," Seokjin voice remove all my sore and tiredness on my journey. He rans onwards and welcoming a kiss to my cheek. "I miss you Yoongi," 

I smile and kiss his forehead. "I miss you also my princess." He gasped, tearing his eyes.

"Is been a long time when you call that nickname." He hug him, kissing his hair or another time.

"Did yuo have the key, traveler." The King interrupted our moment which kinda annoying. 

"Yes," I handed him the emerald key. He nodded. "Where's the Hamster?" I took a deep breath before i answered the King. 

"My King, first he has a name and second, you all gonna happy, if I tell you. He's already gone." The King's frown on my answered, uncomfortable moment filled in the room. I waited on his response but he only clear hs throat. “Dont be like that, well…” 

“Seokjin and I gonna tribute his sacrifice, I bet all of you doesnt give a shit on hm, especially, YOU!” I pointed on the cat, he mentioned his name before he die. The cat averted his gaze on me. Everyone in the court room, silence is the only response we got. "Seokjin, let's go!" 

I turn my head, looking back to the black cat figure. he merely staring at floor. 

"Its too late for you."

~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading,

Please don't forget to vote, share the story and comment a nice to inspire your author to write more.

Borahae💜💜💜

Reign in life