Chapter 22

This is one of your favorite chapter 

King's past 

Jin-na POV

"Did you see Yunki?" I asked one of my knights. They said he went to the throne room where the queen is located. My guts twist like something odd either not good is happening. I agree with him to take back his Kingdom but I couldn't believe in my eyes that the weird and eerie happening to this Kingdom was caused by our power from our home. I need to make up with Yunki about this. 

Despite blood paintings on the wall, scream of agony and smell of death around it, I continue to find Yunki. 

I still remember before we got separated. 

"You don't have to follow me Jin-na." his worry and anxious eyes staring at me. 

"Yunkitty, don't worry about me, beside my kitty will be away from me. I will be sad" I whine as  I pinch his chubby cheeks. I draw a cut purr on his face. The Yunkitty are our kinks, we only call that we're alone. 

"Okay, Please Hamjinna," He cupped my face and his face near unto mine. "When I face my step-mother, I want to be alone with her." I playfully smirked at him. 

"And Why?" I put my hands on my hips signaling. I got jealous and annoyed.

"Well, I want to know the truth about my father's death." He lowly said, remembering his father died in unknown disease, it turns his step-mother to poison him. I smash my lips on his  as my reply. I open my mouth, our tongue fights in dominance. I slowly encircle my arms around his neck, same as his on my hips.  

That night, we made love. Those lips were so captivated. At first, he hesitated, but he gave it to me. He lifts my legs and automatically I encircle around his waist. He carried my body from the balcony to bed. I felt the soft silk mattress behind me. He hover and continue our kisses until we catch our breath. 

"Jin-na… we have a battle to face tomorrow morning." He said in a concerned tone. I shush him with my index finger.

"I know, at least. I have assurance, you'll survive on that batlle." 

"What did you mean?" I grin widely showing my whole frontal teeth.

"I don't want my future baby doesn't have a father." I giggled and he resumed devouring my skin.

"My naughty  prince." I giggle, and we roll on our bed. He removed my nightgown the same as he. I caress his body from the chocolate shape abs from the bicep until to his scar on his eyes. I flinched when he grip tightly on my wrist. 

"Touch my body everywhere but this part was forbidden." I got curious about his scar, he mentioned that scar made by her step-mother. I smile on him and move on. He lowered down his head and feasted on my body.

His lips nipped on my nipple like a child wants milk. 

Those teeth pulling down my panty, his eyes never leave on mine. 

I flinched on the foreign flesh pat on my skin. I cover my mouth from the uncanny sound, I produce. 

"Don't hold your moan my little hamster." He blew on my private part making my toes curl. 

"Y-yunki stop teasing me," He didn't answer, instead the tip of his tongue was licking around my hole. I imprison him by my legs. I feel his smirks in between. 

"Your taste is so good my little hamster, shall i start the appetizer." He inserted something in my hole. I closed my eyes tightly, the pain was so intense. "So… sensitive." 

"Yunki… it hurt." I whined.

"We only started my prince, this only my much bigger finger will come next." His finger trusted my holes. My tears flow on my eyes. His pace was so fast my head back and forth on the pillow. 

"We're not done yet," He hovered over me and kissed my lips. 

"Yunki," 

"Are you ready, my prince," I nodded and inserted his member inside of me. 

Its so big and hot

That's my thought, at this moment. My eyes burn due to pain. A lips smash on my mine, he continue kissing my lips to forgot my pain plus his trust was slow, he's caring so much on me. 

"Yunki, please faster!" He follow my cmmand and trust faster than never expected. I dig  his back.

"I'll make sure your hole will be the size of my cock."

(A/n: This phase i found in halekook and dark_eyed_warlock they both a great author I kudos for their works and also credits ^_^ )

I moanI  loudly, he giggle. "Looks like, I found your sweet spot." He hit my sweet spot as I scream in pleasure. 

"Yunki, I'm cumming…" My climax is coming and he contniue to trust inside of me.

"Not yet, wait for me." He catch his climax and fasten his pace. 

"Yunki, please cum inside of me." I can feel his hot cum inside my womb. 

So good…

We both mark each other. So everyone knows, we already claim each other. 

~~~~~~~~

I forcefully opened the mahogany door and saw Yunki captive by that bitch, however, the bitch is talking about…

"Oh, long no see brother in law. Its been a long time.” My bitch sis in law smile annoyingly. 

“Yeah, you ran away. After you killed my brother and his men. The worst…” My tears fell out and remember the worst scenario that make traumatized until this day.  "You took my mother’s body.” She grin widely and portray my mother's moves which make my blood boil. 

"Yes, this body already old and decrepide, I want a fresh, young and new just like you!!!” A mysterious green smoke out to the body and attck me. She palnning to posses me. I attemto to move, howvever, my body forze. I look donw the source and realize, she already caught me. I closed my eyes and waitung for something miracle. After an internal peek, I heard silencce. An absent sign of monster’ whine or anything. I slowly open my eyes and saw Yunki lying in front of me. His body and breath almost lifeless.

He save me…

~~~~~~

I decide to bring him to Yesung, the most powerful white wicth in Moon Kingdom. 

“I cannot do anything for him my prince.” He frutrated annouced. I clench my fist. He save my life but I cannot save his. “But…” I lift my head in hopes, he say something. “I need to call the priests of space and time. I need their help.” The sibling priest, they did’nt help in any kinds of help. They afraid that they gonna change the frame of time and space. 

A few minutes, the witch explain, everything on both of them and they both agree. I asked the witch, why he need the help of both priest. She handed me a weird weapon, Ive never seen before. 

“This weapon came form other time, I ask Minnie to bring this to me. The only weapon can save the King.” He put the gun inside the box.

“How?” 

“Only one who can save him is  the new generation of his clan.” He cast a temporary seal to comtain the bad spirit inside of him. 

“I don’t understand.” I was confused and baffled on him.

“This is the reason why, I call the both priest to help you find his modern self. You need make a plan to take the new generation Yunki in this time or everything will be too late for your husband." Both priest stare at me, waiting for my next move. I deep sigh, thinking deeply of any idea. I glance at Yunki and spoke about my plans

“I have an idea and we will start now.”