Chapter 13

"The scar will always remind you of your failure." 

Yoongi looks in the mirror and sees the scar that the King left after our battle along with regret, guilt and depression. Clenching my fist. He punched the mirror making my fist to bleed, no pain, nothing hurts, inside is more painful than everything else. 

~~~~~~

"It's been 3 days since Yoongi didn't come out into his room." Hanzo said while eating dumplings. 

"It is not Yoongi's fault, why he became like that. There was a person who accompanied him to the castle." Joon stated as he turned his head on Hanzo. Minnie glared at him fiercely. He fakely  coughs to remove himself from the bickering of both priests. 

"R-really, who was that stupid person?" Hanzo said fidgeting his finger due to his nervousness. 

"He is in front of us." They unison yelles on him.

"Okay, guys calm your titis, I mean your senses. Yoongi is the one pesist to take him to the castle― " Minnie uses her chi to halt Hanzo's mouth. 

"We know, Hanzo. Joon can you." 

"Of course my love," Joon smiled and Hanzo was puzzled about their statement. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi curls in the bed, staring lifelessly at his daughter's hair clip. The only thing, she left. 

"Yoona, please forgive Appa!" He sobs hugging the hair clip. "He didnt save your Eomma from the bad guy, after all. I'm weak. Seokjin is right… I fuck a real time." He lowers his head and continues to sob on his failure.

"She already forgives you Yoongi." He lifted up his head; knowing the owner of the voice.

"Joon," The black priest smiles and removes his hoodie. 

"You lock yourself here for 3 days. Yoona will not be happy in your state." Joon seat on Yoongi bed.

"Yoona is not here, what's the sense?" Yoongi emptying laugh. 

"Appa!" his eyes widened as he heard the familiar voice.

"Yoona!" He ran and immediately gave a bone-crushing hug on his daughter. 

"Yoongi have a tour with your daughter." The priest smiles; the place becomes blurred showing the 1st day Seokjin discovered his pregnancy. 

"Jiminie, look. I'm pregnant." Seokjin happily announced. 

"Im happy for you Seokjin,hmmmp!" Jimin humm, thinking of any idea. "Any idea, Taehyungie." 

"How about having an option? Letter A. Tell him immediately and hug him. Letter B. Go to a barbecue and announce your pregnancy." Taehyung suggested, bitting a rice cake. They smile and agree. 

"Letter B." 

Yoongi smiles remembering that he ate the wrap with the pregnancy test inside. That day was the happiest moment of his life. Yoona squeezed lightly his hands and the surrounding changes again. 

"Yoongichii…. wake up." Seokjin shaking the sleepy husband.

"Jinnie, if you are asking for white tomatoes and watermelon, forget about it." He smirked and hovered over Yoongi, whining above him. 

"Yoongichi, I promise. My cravings want vanilla ice cream." Yoongi drowsy woke up.

"Okay, good. Vanilla ice cream only." 

"With white banana and mayo." Seokjin grins. 

" Min Seok Jin!" 

Yoongi smiles remembering that Seokjin loves white things including the dress he saw in the mall and also the white flower hair clip.