Chapter 11

Author POV

"Where are we going?" Yoongi asked in curiosity. He tore himself to shreds. A history relic on the history of Korea.

"We are going to your gang," the white priest answered. 

"I have a gang?" 

"No, actually our friends are against the King's motives." Yoongi nodded and continued his journey. They held their path in the marketplace, people taking a glance at him. 

"Why are they looking at me?"

"You have the same figure to the King, what else?" the black mockingly answer,

"Okay." Then a hat  put on his head. 

"You can use this," a farmer's hat. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You both arrive," the man wearing a blue uniform greets them. "Is that the person you guys talking about?" The knight pointed at Yoongi. 

"Yes, did you guys construct a plan?" They lead them into the planning room. 

"I went to the royal banquet and do you know what I discovered?" The knight stated, but the priest intercepted him.

"He already built an Army and took all the modern weaponry because of the power we lead on him." The knight's eyes widened and everyone covered their mouth to stop themselves from laughing.

"H-how?"

"I'm the priest of the time, I already know everything before it happens." the white priest said smiling at them. The knight pout irritating n him. 

"Oh, before I forget this is Yoongi, he's the one." Yoongi remove his hat, the several people in the room, 

"Your right, he is the King's look alike. Nice to meet you, Kim Hanzo, one of the flower knights in the Moon Kingdom." He introduces himself by shaking Yoongi's hands.

"Min Yoongi, I'm here to save my husband from the king," Hanzo frowned at me. 

"Wait, did you say to your husband?" Yoongi nodded.

"Is there something wrong Hanzo?" The dark priest questions his friend.

"I saw our prince on the altar along with King but... he is a different person." Yoongi instantly grabbed Hanzo's shoulder and shrugged.

"You see my husband?" 

"ah!!" He turns on the priest saying nothing but, to tell the truth. "Yes, he's in the King's chamber." 

"I want to see him please," Yoongi begged on the knight. He didn't stare in this, yes he now, how the man in front of them determined to do anything for the person he loved. 

"Yoongi, it's too dangerous, if the King catches you." The black priest warned him. 

"I know, but a slight chance won't hurt."

~~~~~~

Meanwhile, in King's Chamber. 

" I really hate the King's presence every time. He gets near me." Seokjin said in his personal butler. 

"Did you hate him?" Jeongguk asks, seeking new information about the prince.

"No, he is a gentleman and also a good King. He loves his land and the people, but he was vicious on his enemy." Seokjin answered according to his speculation to the King since he watched and heard the King's statement. He realizes the King isn't a bad person at all. 

"You're right, especially the prince is like a head over heels." Jeongguk smiles, remembering the Prince's happiness to the King.

"Jeongguk, can you tell me about the love story of the prince and the king?" Jeongguk sighs, turning his gaze on Seokjin. 

"W-what are you talking about? Are you the Prince of Moon?" The young raven stammered, like he was hiding something. 

"No, he takes me to this time and― " Seokjin halts when he remembers the days about Yoongi, his husband who cheated and never appreciated him. Yoona, his daughter, blamed him for her disability. "Well, what about you, Jeongguk? Everyone at the banquet tells me the story of the prince. I want to know the truth from you." Seokjin stares at the unnoticed nervousness of Jeongguk.

Suddenly the maids announced the King's sudden arrival.

"Your highness, the king wants to see you." Both of them stare at each other. Seokjin denies but Jeongguk has no other choice. 

"I'm sorry my prince, but you need to see the king." Seokjin sighs and has no other option but to listen to the young raven's suggestion. 

The King walks along with his servants and everyone bows on him. He stares at Jeongguk and all the people inside the room. 

"Leave us," The King's order, and everyone, including Jeongguk, leaves the premises. He smirks, gazing at his prince wearing pure white sleeping wear. "You look gorgeous." Kneel on the same level as him; lifting his chin merely to see the beauty in him, however, Seokjin avoided his gaze on the King. 

"My King, I really appreciate the things you have done but..." A little voice came out of his mouth, he still intimated to the King. 

"But what, tell me?" The whisper asked an obvious question.

"You need to rest now, my King. It's already late." As Seokjin stood up and went to his bedroom, the King pulled him towards his chest. 

"I will not sleep without touching my prince." 

"No, I'm not the prince." Seokjin attempts to get away from the grip. It is too strong to fight him. "Let go of me!" 

"Kiss or should I say to take on your bed." He throws Seokjin on the bed and he crawls back away from him. 

"No!!" He screams for help but no one comes to save him. The King hovers over him. "Get off me!!" Seokjin wasn't able to push his attacker. 

He ripped his clothes as to make Seokjin scream more; he was weak for him and cannot let other men touch his body except his husband. 

"No!! Stop!" The King starts his feast by licking every piece of meat in front of him while the latter finds anything to hit on his hand. Luckily, Jeongguk gave him a bottle of perfume a while ago. Seokjin uses the bottle to hit the King's head and lost consciousness in a negligible amount of time. He runs away from his room. He is right, it left no one in the room except him and the King. 

He runs away for his life; he heard the guards able to hear him and hide as he runs, away. Someone from the dark corner grabs him, covers his mouth. 

~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update...

Borahae 💜💜💜

Don't forget to write a friendly comment and vote

Reign in life