Chapter 6

Yoongi immediately went home after the restaurant scene. He knows Seokjin is doing something in his anger stage mood right now.

"Yoona, did you see you mom?" He asked his daughter who watching television in the living room.

"She's upstairs and crying, what happen to him Appa?" Yoongi ignore his daughter's question and proceed unto their room. He saw Seokjin packing all of his clothes. 

"What are you doing? And where are you going?" 

"Leave me alone," Seokjin continue to pour his bag. 

"And what? Are you leaving us?" 

"What do you think, I'm doing? Going on a vacation." Seokjin sass while taking zipping all of his bags. 

"Seokjin, Dont do this, Stop this ridiculous act of yours?" Yoongi is able to grab Seokjin's arms. 

"And what?!" Seokjin yelled as he tries to resist the grip of his husband. "You don't have a slave here in our house. Go to your mistress. Beside her, she did better at bed than me." He answered furiously. Yoongi was silent and let go of Seokjin's arms while he went downstairs and spotted Yoona watching them. This time, she's puzzled. She notices luggage and bags that he carries. She rolls her wheelchairs towards her mother.

"What's happening here?" She asked but already knew about the situation. 

"Yoona," Yoongi said in sympathy to her daughter while Seokjin averts his gaze to her. 

"I will not live here anymore." He stated coldly. "Beside, you didn't treat me as your mother. You already had a lover, she will be your mother so, goodbye to  both of you." He took his bags and leave, however, Yoongi able to catch his bags. 

"Seokjin, stop," Seokjin pull his bag

"Let go or I'm going to kick your gut!!" He trithing but never listen.

"Then kick me," Yoongi challenge, Seokjin kick his gut like, he said.

"Seokjin, wait, aaaw!" Seokjin slammed the door in front of Yoongi's face.

"Damn it," 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I bet, Ms. Soo and the children will love your rice Jiminie," Taehyung said while packaging the rice cake. Jimin smile on his compliment. He's rice cake going to bloom because of Granny restaurant promotes his product and now some school ordering his rice alone.

"Thank you Taehyung for helping beside you work at Granny. Yours here for helping me." 

"Ahh! don't mind it, I want to help to my soulmate but since you choose Namjoon Hyung over I had no complain as long my Horsie Hoseok Hyung loves me." Taehyung laugh showing his boxy smile. "And... for your little Namjoonie," He caress Jimin, five-month-old child inside of him. 

"Namjoon and I were so exited for him, Taehyungie, he's the inspiration and strength. They both laugh.

"How about this Jiminie, if you choose who most you love. A. Namjoonie, B. Little small bean Namjoonie," Jimin giggle. 

"Of course, C. All the above." They both like no tomorrow, but they stop as they heard the doorbell.

"Oh! who was that?" Jimin said and rub his belly.

"Its only 6pm, maybe Hoseokie had another tantrum," Taehyung smile and remembers how he's boyfriend act like a baby when he got sick. Jimin laugh on it. Taehyung went to the door and surprise the person he didn't expect.

"Seokjin Hyung," 

"Tae-tae," Seokjin let go his belonging and hug his friend. Taehyung merely pat his friend back with no knowledge about the situation. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yoongi, do that!" Jimin  shocked and couldn't believe that his childhood friend would do that to his husband. Seokjin nodded silently. He sits beside his friend, comforting the pains he had.

"Is that, the reason you asked about Hoseok." Taehyung sigh and behind the latter. Seokjin cry in the arms of his friends. 

~~~~~~~~~~

"I really, knew something wrong about that bastard. Min Yoongi." Heechul started and slaughtered the meat into chunks. 

"Shut up, Heechul." Amber retort. "Our maknae didn't need your rage, he needs our care and advise." After the old couple died, they inherited the restaurant from Seokjin, since his other brother and sister had wanted wealth and helped Seokjin to the restaurant. Amber and Heechul are the old couple, son and daughter. Instead of hating Seokjin, they love the maknae like their own blood. Treating him in good things and sometimes spoiling too much. 

"All my life, I have loved him for all of my life. I sacrifice everything for him and this..." Seokjin sob again on Amber's chest. 

"We're here for you," 

"I'm going to kill him, breaking his bones and tearing apart his limb until he couldn't breathe the last breath on earth." He raged and put all of his force into the poor meat. 

"Heechul, stop that, the reason he's here because you do the same to your wife." Amber said, making Heechul pause and glancing to his young brother's face. Crying like a mess and full of sadness similar to his wife that he cheated. 

"I'm sorry, Seokjin." He sits beside the duo and smile. "I cannot imagine, seeing you like this hurt me so much. Now, I understand why Mina left. She's a person who didn't know how to give until I cheated on her, leaving me along with my son. That time, my world crumbled when she had gone. Maybe... she needs to let me go in order for her to freedom, she's wanting for." He started and stood up. "I'll talk to Yoongi, tomorrow and---" 

"You're going to slaughter him," Amber interrupts the drama. 

"That's only for a backup plan... Seokjin," he called out the latter. "Whatever, Yoongi said, good either  bad. You need to accept it." Seokjin nodded.

~~~~~~~~

"How's everything?" Jimin asks while putting some rice order in the basket. 

"Heechul Hyung is right, I need to escape from my dungeon and seek the freedom I've been looking for..." Seokjin answered sadly; putting the remaining basket. Jimin holds his hands.

"Seokjin, you don't need to hold or chase, they'll surely run away from you instead of freeing yourself and have time to love yourself. That way, the things you've been longing for will  achieve. I believe in you." Jimin smile as well Seokjin . 

Seokjin phone vibrates. 

"Oh! Yoongi text me, Jiminie will read for me?" He requested, he doesn't want any rejection or friendly message. 

He needs to be prepared for everything. He closed his mouth while Jimin read the message. 

"Wait, what is this?" Seokjin opens and sees Jimin puzzled, written on his face. 

"Let me..." He read the message.

Destiny shows me to you. I acknowledged your suffering. I had enough to watch you far behind. Now, I'm here to take you.

After they read the explosion and decrepit Seokjin mobile. Both Seokjin and Jimin confused about the situation. 

They decide to ignore and go to their rooms. 

"Have a good rest, Seokjin." 

"You too Jimin, don't get tired yourself. It's bad for the baby." 

"I know," Jimin rubs his 5-month-old belly and closes the door. 

Seokjin smiled, thinking about having another pregnancy that wouldn't happen. He breathed as he turned around and his eyes widened, seeing a familiar figure but unique aura. 

A blonde stranger, same as the face of his husband, the difference is he had a scar on his left eye. 

" At last, we meet each other, now...

your mine..."