Chapter 35

I'm for very late update, working takin over me.
I do my best to update regularly.
Thanks for waiting TT

Here's the update enjoy...

~~~~~~

I see her again in deep my heart, she's gone for almost 3 years without any trace, and now we see each in this time.

I clench my fist to see my little sister, not that I miss her but in anger. furious boil on inside crave to release. She went for almost a year after Seokjin woke up in his coma, and now she reveals herself on a timeline― unbelievable. 

"Brother, you seem don't miss your little sis, how rude you are?" She sympathizes with herself by saying those trash words that do not satisfy my ear, similar to a fake. 

"I'm not buying your words coming out of your filthy mouth." I pulled out my sword. "This is a cool trick for you, unfortunately…" I smirk. "The person you try to impersonate is not the person. I like to see." I engage an attack mode pointing to Yuri. "My sister is already dead for me, she destroyed my family and now, I'll take my revenge." I pace toward here, however, every swing of my sword. She managed to dodge every of it, like she already knows my moves and next moves. 

"Oppa, why are you attacking me?!" She yelled and kept her dodge consistent. " Why did you choose that son of a criminal over us?" I heard those words reach a most that I couldn't hold any longer. I grab her hands and fierce my sword on her  belly. She walked back away from panting on her life. I lift my swords and slice her gut, blood gushing out. Spitting an amorphous amount on her indicates on her last breath,however, she changes her form again and this time, her appearance a wrinkle skin on her familiar pink long skirt and embroidered collar on her white plain top. My eyes widened as I identified the next figure. 

"Eomma!" My tears started to flow, the woman who started it all. The hatred towards her― gone.

"Yoongi, my baby… Please help your mother." She softly stated, trying to reach his trembling hand onwards me. 

"Yoongi!!!" A scream awakened my thought, I shifted my head and saw the Hamster, he's saving my ass. "Don't believe her lies, she's playing a trick on you. Don't fall on it." The last word the Hamster said until I saw him pushed down on the hill, I've acknowledged he was standing on the cliff. I manage to push the monster and run down on him. The body rolls down beneath stone by stone until he reaches a huge stone to halt his downfall. I attempt to reach him. I hold his little chubby body into my hands. 

"Jinnie, I have you." I reach my one hand on the edge. "Hold tight.! I kept my one hand clutching on the edge of the stone, his body lightly his unconscious body, however, his chest continued to rise and down, both feet climbing up to edgy and small high mountains again. The other hand holding the injured Hamster. 

I wish that Trickster didn't think to kill us, in this kind situation.

All my thoughts filled with the face of Seokjin, he's waiting for me. I need to take the key. 

"Y-yoongi~" I turn my head in the groan of the little one.

"Stop moving, it will worsen your injury." I warned and continued  my struggle to climb on the mountain. Suddenly, my one  panel destroyed by my weight and I hugged the Hamster tightly, his injured body couldn't take another round of injury. I rose up my lower body and looked for the injured little one. He had trouble breathing. 

"Jinnie, we need to get back to the village to treat your injury. " I forced my legs to stand up, however, my body was already fighting against me. The muscle started to hurt due to my exhaustion. and energy t my body starting to drain, other than that, i had bruises and scratches from fall. The Main problem is the Hamster on my hands. I presume his ribs broken from the fall a while, his body incapable to handle such an injury despite that, I reminisce about his husband who merely abandoned and let them bully his own husband. 

How I know, because of their movement. The way their moves say it all. 

For me, he's a caring and most trusted friend even in the short time we're together.

"Y-yoongi," He weakly said, forcing himself to yell something. 

"Stop talking, I don't want to push yourself, we're going back to the town and come back again after your recovery." I heard a loud cry begging. 

"No… Yoongi." I halt my steps and shift my head on him. I could barely see his suffering plus a mental suffering inside. I couldn't stand on it. "You need to continue to fight against Dragona and come back on me," 

"But!" I protest but he shush. I had nothing to do. I must move forward on our goal. I left him in a safe place where he could rest for a while before he came back along with the keys. I resumed climbing the mountain and took a glance on Jinnie. I felt guilty leaving him while he got injured, however, the lives of thousands of people are in my hands. 

I reach on the top still the environment change from a snowy white plate from a greenery ground along with different flower colour. Then a figure standing behind― my mother.

"Yoongi, it's good to see you." His familiar melodic sounds which reminds of all days that she's living on earth.

"Me too, Eomma… I," He turned around her body facing me. My feet froze on the spot. I look down and ice crawling on foot up. "You're a pathetic fool that hanging around on that slut." 

"Eomma, he has a name," I hardly stated om her face. She had no right to calls name, no wonder Appa leave us.

"Oh yeah, he has―" She sassily beam and continue to brag out on Seokjin. “Your father’s lover." I was so shock or shook on her revelations. 

“What?” 

“Yes,” Practically saying on her words  without any shaking movement. “He is, I follow your father one time and… and!" She clutch some tangle of her hair. "They meet and talking on each other, he said something like… like I love…" I clench my fist that this inside of thought crave t take out years ago before she die. 

"Eomma, stop!" 

~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading,

Please share, vote and even comment on nice things for your author

The more I recieved votes and comment. It gives me a power to write.

Borahae💜💜💜

Reign in life.