The result is out

Yesterday, I released 4 books to which is I gonna write and I publish this chapter to my top 3 complete
story which is

Midnight lover

Mark's by devil

Remember Days

I made a vote for first 24 hours and finally decided.

Here's the result.

1. Tata's Garden is the least of all which is this story already release at Stardew valley amino. Its only got 4% majority votes. I'm still working on this book.

2. Immortal being only 6% vote unlike Tata's Garden. Immortal being book got only newly to write.  I'm a huge fan of mythology and love to reads books like Percy Jackson and more. I got inspiration to write this when a fans tweet and video of duality of Kim Seokjin, still I want to write this books as for now. I need to construct the plot on this one. Maybe, I'll release it when i finished Remember Days(only a plan)

3 My Appa and 6 daddies got 10% of the votes especially to Mark's by devil since most reader are Jin harem fans and most of them like a bt21 cover, anyways, this book released in AFF and I'm planning to publish here in wattpad, but under revision. I though this one will win.

Last but not the least

The Exchange got 80% vote which i had Shock 😱😱😱😱😱

Okay, enough the drama. I was thinking readers love my smut writing since i want to write a gore horror theme than smut, anyways this book only inspire by reading yaio manga name Blood sacrifice. I love that book but the author took a decade or months to release a new chapter so... i want to resume it.

Since The Exchange wins, I'm planning to publish this by one of the week...

It's a secret  (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

Oh well have a nice days

Take care of Yourself
Love Yourself

Boarahe 💜💜💜

Reign in life