Chapter 28

Sorry for late update. I have a problem on my internet connection but I manage to update...

please enjoy...

~~~~~~~~

Yoongi looks around to find woods for their fire, he must not walk far away where he left Seokjin alone. He looked up and slapped himself, he forgot that Seokjin had weakness. He mentioned it when they were young. He had a very high fever, it means a fever that weakens his body. The light of the moon, he said he had an allergy on it which was an odd allergy, however, the only explanation, he had a fever and some of the times, his body weakens. They asked a professional medical practitioner about his illness but even  then they didn't have any answer regarding his so-called allergy. All we have to do is not expose him to the moon's light. This Special event in their relationship had a mark on him but ignoring his husband getting their blackhole on their relationship got deeper and deeper. Now, Seokjin already forgave him and he'll do all his might to protect his husband. He also needs to fulfill his promise to Yoona. 

 Immediately, he picks up the wood he saw and runs faster but he halts his steps, hearing something in the bushes, thinking the wild animals are everywhere in the dark. He cannot hear any growl or any sign of a light footsteps of the animals. 

"Who's there?" He waited for someone to reply, a grave thinking while his eyes were on the environment for any slight movement. He hears a small movement along the wind and throws a piece of wood. The mysterious figure jumped into him, moving like a wind but for Yoongi had knowledge and a fierce eye to know a movement like this is not common for him. He pulls out his swords and defends the swing of attack with a sword. Successfully, he saw the enemy. The man fell down on the ground, and to my surprise the man stood still in an instant which was kind of weird. This man is not an ordinary villager or one of the town's people who got lost in the forest. The man wipes away the dirt in his dress, the way he wears in his speculation, he is not a samurai nor a warrior in the kind dress he's wearing. The man is not old as a wizard, not also a young one for an amateur warrior. The looks of his figure, a speculation that this man is the same age as Yoongi.  

"Who are you?" The man smirks and turns his eyes on him.

"I'm the one who asked that question, who are you? are you a human?" Yoongi is slightly irritated by the man's question but he needs to know this man is a friend or an enemy or a spy summoned by the king. 

"Probably, I'm a human― " he's statement cut by the man shouting at him.

"Liar!!! You're a beast. You've killed many people, even a hopeless child." The man declared pointing a sword at him. The sword is not sharp, it could not kill a human, it had the power to kill a certain creature. 

"What the hell are you talkin about? I-i didn't kill any people or a child." Yoongi held up his hand to the man signing to stop. "Look, I have a daughter. Believe me or not, she's a nine year old girl." 

"I'm sorry but I cannot assure you're a human either you're a Dagway." The man said, still pointing the sword at Yoongi. He cannot trust the man in front of him, he is not sure this is the beast he is looking for.  

"Dagway?" 

"A shapeshifter creature, he can change to an animal or human, the worst of his ability, it can mimic the memory of the person he wants to be." Yoongi deep thought on the man statement, 

"Seokjin," Yoongi attempts to run but the man immediately hovers over him. 

"Let me go!!!" Yoongi struggled under the man, he couldn't understand, this man has weights the same as an elephant. "Let me go, I need to save my husband," The intercept.

"Yeah, you have a husband and you escape from. You cannot trick me, monster." The man uses his magic, locking both Yoongi's wrists. 

"The heck are you talking about, I really have a husband, if you're not letting me go, that Dagway,you mentioned while ago will kill my husband." Yoongi depends on the man, he tries to escape from his spell. 'I knew it, he's not a warrior. I think he's a sorcerer. What a lucky day.' Yoongi thought. This past week after Minnie told him about his ability, he looked for some books about his ability. Taehoon had a ton of books under the hut. The person can teach him about his ability, the man named Yesung. 

"Wait, are you Yesung?" The man froze on Young man's question, blinking on his words.

"H-how do you know me?" The man stutters in confusion, his conclusion goes deeper. How this man knew him, they only met for a while. He guesses he is not a beast, he's aiming for. He instantly releases Yoongi from his spell, he gets and massages his wrist. 

"I read a book about you from Taehoon books, you can teach me about my powers. Minnie told me about it." The man turned away from him. Yoongi tried to stop him. "Wait, please answer my question. I'm gonna help you to hunt the beast you're looking for, in exchange teach me!" Yoongi bows to the man, he inhales deeply and glances back at the man. He grabbed the chin of the rave forcing him to look at his eyes. 

"Your face, figure, even the scar are the same, I cannot believe those two idiots telling the truth. You're the chosen one, the moonlight prince." Yoongi frowned and puzzled in the man's statement

"What do you mean?" He asked but before the man answered a scream from the distance came out. 

"Yoongi!!!!"

"Seokjin," Yoongi instantly stood and ran away but he remembered the man and stopped to ask the man's question again. "Why are you standing there? My husband is in danger and the beast you're looking for is attacking my husband." The man nodded. 

They kept running to the woods, the good thing, Yoongi didn't walk far away from the Seokjin location. 

As they reach their destination, both men see Seokjin fighting on his other. 

"Seokjin," Yoongi called him, to their surprise both figures rose with the same clothes and everything. "What the…'' He couldn't complete his sentence seeing his husband had an identical twin. 

"Yoongi!" Both same figures said looking at Yoongi.

"This will be tough." 

~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading...

Please vote, share, comment a nice things.

Borahae 💜💜💜

Reign in life