Chapter 7

Yoongi POV

I drive from a restaurant through our condominium, After Seokjin live. I broke up to Jessica. She wants to continue our despite, I already had a husband and she demanded money for damage. What a gold digger.

I asked the security about Seokjin and he just parked it, a moment ago. I fasten my pace to the elevator. The good luck cat fortune didn't go well for me. The elevator broke and I needed to take the stairs. I huff to catch my breath when the time last i went to an exercise. As I continued, I felt someone behind me. The mysterious balck smoke roaming around the condominium at first, I ignored that smoke; thinking came from a burn offering, however, the move was everywhere , even in the bathroom. Seokjin and Yoona didn't see it. I know, he's watching us. 

Its either Yoona or Me, maybe Seokjin. 

I rushed to our condo and pin the passcode. The passcode is our wedding anniversary. I thought, smething. When was the last time we celebrated our wedding anniversary. I noticed the date today in the passcode screen. Next week, I didn't know or I forgot already. I see Yoona watching TV and I ask her. 

"Yoona, did you see you mom?" She turned on me lamely, why this child also had a lazy expression. 

"He's upstairs and crying, what happened to him Appa?" Once I heard the word "crying" my world crumbled. i hate it. I remember when some bystanders bullied me because he had a bad background. Many of our neighbors didn't like him despite his kindness, he showed. My mother is the worst, she didn't like Seokjin up to her veins and bones. I'm not a good person, I'm similar to my mother and the bystanders who bullied me. I'm the worst of all.  i ignores his daughter's question and proceeds to their room. I saw Seokjin's back. I frowned, as I saw his bag and luggage packing all of his clothes. 

"What are you doing? and where are you going?" I asked, wanting to stop him. 

"Leave me alone," Seokjin continued to pour his bag. 

"And what? Are you leaving us?" I don't know what's gonna happen, if he leaves us. 

"What do you think, I'm doing? Going on a vacation." He sasses on me, zipping all of his bags and forcefully opens the door. 

"Seokjin, Don't do this, Stop this ridiculous act of yours?" I yelled and attempted to grab his arms. 

"And what?!" Seokjin yelled as he tried to resist on me. "You don't have a slave here in our house. Go to your mistress, beside her, she did better at bed than me." He said furiously, I was stunting on his answer and let go of his arms. I open my thoughts and follow him downstairs where Yoona watching us. I can see on her eyes, confusion and question. She rolls her wheelchairs towards her mother. This is the first time Yoona craves for the Seokjin presence before she hates her mother because of her disability even though I told her many times that it is not her mother's fault, she insists on believing me. 

"What's happening here?" Glancing on both of us. Tears brimming in her eyes once she notices Seokjin bags.

"Yoona," I said in sympathy to her, Seokjin had enough, averted his gaze away on her, he didn't look at her eyes, he'll break down. He needs to be strong and stone-headed because of my actions.

"I'm not gonna live here anymore." He said coldly. "Beside, you didnt treat me as your mother." Letting out his emotion. You already have a lover, she will be your mother, so goodbye to both of you." He took his bags. I manage to grab it again 

"Seokjin, stop," Seokjin pulled his bag away from me but I resisted pulling it back. 

"Let go or I'm gonna kick your gut!!" He threatens, I know he never did that to me. 

"Then kick me," I challenged. I was shocked and at the same time hurt, he really kicked my gut. 

"Seokjin, wait, aaw!" He slammed the door in front of me... Like i usually did on him

He's gone.

"Damn it," I kneel down and pull my hair in frustration. 

"Appa!" Yoona called my name. I glanced at my daughter's face. A red and teary eyes on her face. "Appa? Is Eomma never coming back?" 

"Maybe, because..." My lips trembled, I couldn't let out a word on her.

"Because, we don't want him." Yoona answered, I caressed his small cheek and hugged her. 

~~~~~~~~

"Yoona, I'm sorry Appa cannot. Do you prefer take out?" I asked my daughter. She was just staring at the window, leaning her head on the glass window.

"Appa, do you think Eomma hates us?" I sigh and kneel below her.

"I don't think Seokjin will hate us, He loves us... it happens," I sadly smile and ruff her hair. "We don't accept it, we take it for granted." Yoona tears bream on my hand. 

"Am i cruel, Appa..." She sniffed. "Am i a b-bad g-girl." I shook my head.

"You're our angel, our everything. Seokjin will be back, you'll see." I chuckle.

"Promise," She showed me her pinky small finger.

"Promise," I said, she smiled and hugged me. 

"I promise once, Eomma comes back. I'm gonna give my hair clip," She showed me a white Frangipani Flower hair clip. It was so beautiful. " When you're a baby, I still remember Seokjin insisting me to buy for you. He said, 'This clip will fit on her, our daughter will be the most beautiful flower.' Those smile and laugh making tears out of my eyes. 

"Appa, how about we go to Granny's Restaurant. Yoona suggested and I agreed on her. hoping that Seokjin was there. 

~~~~~~~~

"He already left," I huff in frustration. I hope high that Seokjin will stay with his uncle since they are the only family Seokjin have. 

"He wants me to talk to you," Uncle Heenjul said. I glanced at Yoona who was being fed by her Aunt Amber. 

"I know your wrongdoings, especially the cheat one." He gave me a soju. I grilled some meat, blinking on the sizzling sound of the pan. "You don't have to deny it, you know my story." I nodded and wrapped the meat. "Seokjin is a nice and lovely person, he doesn't deserve like Mina did. She's different from him. She didn't appreciate when I came from work or saying, how's your day?'' She became cold and never ignored me." He drank soju and I handed him meat. "Seokjin knows about this and he'll do everything to have a family. All he wants is to be happy but why life is so dreadful for him." Heechul said and drank another shot. 

"Your right," I muttered. All he said was true my guilt gets heavier in every Uncle Heechul narrates. "I should appreciate him more." He taps my shoulder heavily signing he's angry but friendly knowing, i already regret my wrongdoing. 

"Good boy, once you make Seokjin cry again, I'll make sure your head doesn't attach to your body anymore." He laugh annoying, 

Is he joking or serious, i wish... he's joking. 

I gulp and fakely smile on him. Our drinking moment stops when Aunt Amber calls our name. 

"Heechul, Yoongi." Aunt Amber huff crying like a mess.

"What happened?" Uncle Heechul asks while my heart beats fast, same as I run into a marathon.

"Is Seokjin, H-he's―-" Aunt Amber stammers on her sentence.

"He's what?" Uncle shouts, shaking his shoulder. 

"He's missing..." 

~~~~~~

Sorry 4 late update...

Reign in life

💜💜💜