Chapter 16

A beautiful sky greet one me, the chirp of the birds. The sounds of the leaves dancing along with wind. A royal life is not bad after all, I can eat the food I want, sometimes, they don't know about the food I like. I crave for a burger but they didn't know about it. There a times. I teach them, how to cook it. They serve the burger for the King. 

"My Lord, your dinner. The prince cooks this for you." The servant said and lifted the cover for him.

"What is this weird food?" He asks in disgust written on his face.

"The prince said. It's called a burger. The potatoes beside them are fried potatoes. The bun made from our finest flour, also the salad, he put the freshest tomato and lettuce. " The servant bowed to him. He turned on me. 
"I cook that for you, you should try it." I smile at him, waiting for him to take the first bite, he picks  the lettuce and tomato together. I face him.

"Yahoo!" I groan at him. "Why do you eat the burger using chopsticks!" He frowned at me.

"Look at me." I pick up the burger by hand and munch it. I stare at him saying take the burger and do the same. He easily understands and takes the burger at first, hesitating to bite. I laughed when he smelled it first. He looks like a cave man that first discovered the fire. I push him to take a bite as I take another bite, chewing each moment of the burger. He took a small bite, I saw a satisfied smile and ate the whole piece. 

I smile as I remember the King's face but I cannot remove the fact, he is not my husband. I don't feel anything about him although he and Yoongi had the same figure.

It's been 6 months since I saw Yoongi. I cannot imagine after, he did to me. I still miss him. 

I walk on the hallway alone. I heard the court filled with edge knights and war soldiers. 

"The crystal kingdom didn't agree on our treaty my Lord." One of his messengers stated.

"I don't understand, we have a great list of opportunities for them. A great list to have them a great nation along mine." The king smirks and reads papers in front of him. 

"I assume my King, they didn't want you as their ruler." The man with a huge armor politely replied. 

"Oh! I know that theory coming." The King pulled his sword and pointed at the knight who spoke earlier. "Am I not a great ruler?" The knight replied a mute before he spoke out. 

"No, my Lord. The truth is you're a great king and I'm honored to give my life to you." The king nodded and proceeded on with the meeting until he noticed something. 

"Wait, where's commander Jung?" 

"He's heading to the Moon Kingdom along with flower knight Hanzo," The knights answered.

"Kim Hanzo one of the Moon Kingdom royal protector. I see," He muted from a moment. "The traveler, where is he?" My eyes widened as I remembered he mentioned Yoongi. 

"We didn't find him after the incident but one of the sources told us. He's with a priest."

"The priest." he repeated.

I ran back to the hallway looking for Jeongguk. 

Where is he, when i need him most.

And finally I found him. 

"Jeongguk, thank God. I found you. Where the heck are you been?" I question, trying to catch my breath. Suddenly i saw a mysterious man behind him, he hid beside the wall.

" I was at hallway my prince, if you need something. You can ask some of our maid maiden." He answered by trying to hide something. 

"Who's with you?" I asked, however, he tried to push away and drag me into my room. 

"My Prince is there any command you want." I frowned on him. My eyes cannot help staring at the mysterious man behind. He changed the topic to make a way for the man. 

"I don't want anything, I want an answer." I retorted at him.

"What answer my prince beside why are looking at me." I surpass beside him but he grab my arms begging on me. "Please, my prince." I sawy it away and walked to the mysterious man where I touched the cloak.

"Is there a problem there?" The King's voice echoed to the hallways. I glanced at the King looking fiercely at us. 

"Nothing my Liege," Jeongguk nervously bowed to the King. 

"I'm not talking to you, servant, I'm talking to the prince." He point at me.

"Ah, nothing my King. I have a request…" I glance at Jeongguk. "I want him to go fishing with, right firshing." I smile glaring at Jeongguk to agree on me. 

"Yes, my Liege." he interject. I wish the King didn't notice anything. I look at the mysterious man in the corner of my eyes. He seems nervous trying to hide himself on the wall. 

"I agree on one condition. I want you both back at the castle before the sun comes out. Do you understand?" We both agree. 

~~~~~~~~~~

We went to the priest temple where we can find the priest of time and face. Jeongguk tells me the background of both priests. They are brothers and both of them are married. The good thing about them, they cannot be killed. Having an ability of time and space are quite good. 

As I am gonna knock the door, the door opens for us, instantly.

"Good day Seokjin, Jeongguk and My Prince." We were greeted by a melodic voice of a beautiful man wearing a bail and white long chinese dress. Then it hit me, he didn't mention the cloak guy along with us or he called my name twice. I didn't understand. "Let go inside and have some tea."  

"Wait," They halt their attention on me. "Did you say My prince or you mentioned my name twice?" The pale priest laughed at the question. 

"I'm talking about the man behind Jeongguk." The mysterious man reveals himself. A man was the same figure as me but he had a slightly grown beard from ear to ear and a mustache under his nose. 

"I'm sorry to scare you, my name is  Kim Jin-na the prince of Moon Kingdom." 

~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading,

please vote and comment a nice comment ;D

Borahae 💜💜💜

Rein in Life