Chapter 8

Hello, my beloved readers. Here's some update.

To all unknown about the medical terms mentioned in this chapter, this is the meaning.

Cesarean delivery (C-section) is a surgical procedure used to deliver a baby through incisions in the abdomen and uterus.

Premature birth is a birth that takes place over three weeks before the baby's estimated due date. Premature birth occurs before the start of the 37th week (9 months) of pregnancy. 

Premature babies, especially those born very early, often have complicated medical problems.

Tranquilizer refers to a drug that treats anxiety, fear, tension, agitation, and disturbances of the mind, specifically to reduce states of anxiety and tension.

Thanks for your support,

~~~~~~~~
Aunt Amber crying in Uncle Heechul's arms. I've never seen her cry like that. 

"Amber, tell me, what happened?" She sniffed and turned his head on him.

"Hoseok called me, and he said, Seokjin was missing and worst..." She sniffed and continued. "Jimin tried to save him but unfortunately..." I gulp at her next statement. I cannot believe it, I try to find the black smoke as far as I can remember. He followed Seokjin...

Fuck, I need to find that smoke.

"Jimin's water comes out causing him a miscarriage." I snapped on Aunt Amber said. 

"Aunt Amber takes care of Yoona, Uncle Heechul. We need to go," I instructed on both of them. 

~~~~~~~~

On our way, as Hoseok and Taehyung spotted us, I could see in Taehyung's eyes crying on Hoseok. 

"Hoseok, where's Namjoon?" Uncle Heechul asked Hoseok and he pointed on the side bench, staring at the floor in his dead eyes.

"Yoongi, what are you doing here?" Taehyung suddenly hits me. "Where's Seokjin?" I grab his forearms. I do my best for him to stop. 

"Taehyung, I don't know, where's Seokjin." Hoseok helped me to calm him down. "He's the one who ran away from home," 

"Taehyungie calm down." Hoseok departs from him and gives him a bone-crushing hug. "Taehyungie, what's wrong?"

"Yoongi, stop hurting Hyung!" He murmured on Hoseok's chest. "Why did you hurt Jiminie?" He passed out. 

"Taehyung!!" Hoseok lifts him on bridal and Uncle Heechul calls the nurse for a medical assistant. 

"What did you do?" I heard Namjoon's voice behind me as I turned. A dead lifeless eyes staring at me.

"I did nothing." I decline, he immediately walks towards me. He grabbed my shirt and pin on the wall. The force was so strong, my teeth clench in pain.

"What did you do?" He asks again and this time, a hideous figure of anger facing me. 

"I-I did nothing," I answered him again, this time he punch in the face. I fall to the floor. Uncle Heechul attempts to stop, but he's strong enough to sway him away from us. He sat on my belly and resumed punching me.

"What did you do?!!" This time, he yelled on my face, fisting my shirt. "You hurt Jin Hyung and this time you hurt Jimin and son!!!" He punched me again. I'm too weak to stop him. 

"I cannot... do that," I murmured weakly, keeping my eyes open on him. 

"You―" Attempting to punch me again, some men from the staff from hospital and bystanders held Namjoon. Uncle Heechul helps me to stand on my feet. 

"I swear to God Yoongi!! If there's happen to my wife and son!" He tries to escape. "I kill you!" He threatened. Namjoon is my childhood from the start before he met Jimin. I cannot believe he accused me of something I've never done. 

"Namjoon! Believe me, I-I did nothing." I depend, Namjoon eyes still on fire, trying to release himself from the people who held him. 

"Yoongi, let's go, the situation here is not good," Uncle Heechul dragged me away. 

~~~~~

I was in one ward; the nurses gave me a bandage and an ice pack from my bruises. I cannot believe Namjoon could knock me out. 

Uncle Heechul sat beside staring at me similar to others. 

"I didn't do it," I blurted out. "After Jin walks out of our house, Yoon is with me." 

"I know, but Taehyungie, he's a great actor in his school days but his state today." He sighs. " I didn't see him like this before. The doctor gave him a drug to calm him down. He appointed him to a psychiatrist and turned out. He's having a breakdown of what happened to his best friend and Hyung." 

 Burdens and guilt burden to me. Stings of heaviness are taking on me. Also, they accused me of kidnapping my husband. 

"Uncle Heechul, did you have news from Jimin?" I asked him, head down.

"I try to talk to Namjoon, he seems..." Silent on both of us filled the room exemption to the noise of the machine in the hospital. "Going to break any minute." 

Suddenly a man wearing a doctor's suit approaches us. 

"Ah, Excuse me, are you the guardian of Kim Jimin?" He said in a low, sad tone. 

"Yes, wait, where's his husband?" 

"He's not in the right condition right now. We gave him a tranquilizer to calm him down a bit." The doctor reasoned out. "As for now, you're the only person we can depend on. 

"What happened to him?" He bit his lips and was bewildered. How he was going to explain.

"The patient's water is already out, as for now, since he's unconscious. We want you to sign a consent for a cesarean for him." Uncle Heechul's hands trembled as he received the papers. "Doc, is the baby going to be premature?" He asked, and the doctor frowned and confused him.

"What do you mean, premature?" We both stare at each other, also mystified at the doctor's question.

"Well, Jimin's baby is only 5 months inside of him. It's considered a premature birth." Uncle said, he's the first son is also premature, he already had a piece of knowledge about the situation. 

"I know, what are you saying, but according to the ultrasound, they took a while ago. The baby is already mature inside of him." We frowned.

"He's already in 9 months." 

"Doc, Jimin's baby is only 5 months. Amber and Taehyung are with him, on his appointment. How come the baby grows fast." The doctor was confused. 

"Can I have his record?" Uncle Heechul nodded, and they called Jimin's OB-Gyne.

They leave me alone in the room; I frown as I notice a black and white figure in front of me. 

"Who are you?" 

"Greeting our King, I'm the priest of time and this is the priest of space. We are here to help." The man with a black cloak grin showed his dimple smile under the hood. 

"We know the location of  your husband."

~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to vote and comment on a nice thing

Reign in Life,

💜💜💜