Chapter 29

Okay, guys...

We are back, sorry for late update.
Here's the update for all my readers.

~~~~~~~~~~

"How can i know, who is my husband?" Yoongi says in frustration. He didn't know how to defeat the creature forming Seokjin. 

"You cannot know, who is who." Yesung turned on him. "Which is which?" 

"Okay, old man. I don't have time for a riddle, you're the one who is looking for that monster." He points to the monster or which of both the same figures is the one.

Yesung sighs and looks frustrated at Yoongi. "The first time we met, I attacked you, knowing you're the Dagway and now you're asking me. Are you an idiot?!" 

Yoongi deep breath and let out a puff. While both Seokjin were also frustrated by Yoongi's slow action. 

"Yoongi!! Are you doing something?" Seokjin said angrily to his husband. while the other one. 

"Yoongi, please do something." The other one was calmly saying things on him. Yoongi temple having ache for he decision. 

"Okay, I'll ask a certain question you need to answer." Yoongi suggested but Yesung disagreed with his proposal.

"That would not help." Yesung reveals his book of knowledge in his magic pocket. "The Dagway is a flesh-eating monster that can transform in any form. This creature can do whatever they want, it can transform into an innocent sweet cute animal or worse to a human you know, not only that; it can copy the memory of the person within… So asking a question is not helping to identify which is your husband." Yesung stated. 

"How can we defeat the Dagway?" 

"We need to stab him using this dagger." A weird looking dagger made in a degrom brown woods and a certain unknown decoration, carved with a different kind of cursive mark.

"It can kill humans?" Yoongi asked the sorcerer to be straightforward. 

"Yes, it can kill humans. it can deteriorate every cell of your body made only for Dagway had an ability to become an immortal defending his form. He can be an immortal being." Yoongi nodded and stre to the same figure in front of them.  

"Okay, I have one question for both of you." The both figures gulp at the same time. Even though Dagway knew about this, He need to confirm his speculation. He took the dagger to the sorcerer and made a plan. 

"Seokjin, after I cheated and did something, is still a man who made you miserable. You already forgive me, I still feel. I'm responsible for your misfortune. I still remember, I made a promise to provide all the things you deserve. World is not enough for me to give that is why, I work hard for you. To provide the need and the things you deserve not to have a miserable life along with Yoona." Both Seokjin look at him. Pity in his state. He kneel down on both  

The other Seokjin hug him as their warmth frightens each other. The other one raged and got to the highest point, he wanted to rip his throat. Yoongi knew who Dagway was as he pinpointed the dagger. Seokjin pulls him in all might and as usual, slap the same figure many times on his blood boiling face. 

"How dare you hug my husband, you slut egg!!" He yelled and resumed to slap the other figure. The other figure swayed him away with his monster strength. Yoongi was able to catch him. 

A hideous monster with a height the same as a tree, its black green skin reflecting the moon's light, his saliva dripping through his mouth. Seokjin gasps on the monster while Yoongi frustrated that Seokjin ruined his plan.

"It's that the monster you're looking for?" Yoongi sarcastically asked the man who just stared at the monster his beastly attitude. 

"Yeah, I bet you already know even he changed his form." The man predicted on him. 

"That monster is easily predicted.I  already knew who my real husband is." The monster roars on them, it wants to devour freshly warm flesh. 

"How?" Yesung is puzzled, even the brightest and the strongest person cannot manage to acknowledge the real monster or a fake one. 

"Look for― " Before Yoongi spoke, the monster attacked him by grabbing away from them, rolling all over the grass. This monster's strategy is to lure and have a time to transform into the form he wants to trick. As both of them stand up. The monster is able to transform the same as the person beside him.

"Great now, we have to figure, which of both of you are real?" Yesung became frustrated as he stared at both figures. 

"Give me the weapon," Seokjin stated as he rose up with full determination in his eyes.
"If you choose the wrong one, that weapon could also kill your husband." The sorcerer halts Seokjin for any decision he has in mind, it can be a free will. The man sighs that his only choice is to have faith in Seokjin , either he killed the real one or the monster who copied the same face of his husband. 

"This is go, nothing." Seokjin glances at the same figure and walks towards them.
'Seokjin think something,' he thought and glanced at both Yoongi and the monster which didn't know whether it was real or not. Seokjin remembered Yoongi's statement before the monster attacked him. The mere reason he did that is to hide his secret. Yoongi already discovered the monster's secret, only by looking. Seokjin scanned them from head to toe, still, he couldn't figure out which was the real one. He stares at the moon and has a light still hitting in his skin. He'll construct some idea in his mind,l thinking not the right move by doing the thing to do.  He hugs Yoongi on the left and he hugs back his husband, the figure changes his real form and attempts to eat the couple, however, the dagger is thrown before he jumps on them. targeting the heart, stabbing inside on him. The monster disintegrating into dust. Yesung smiles on Seokjin's decision, but the couple vanish in a split second without any blinks.

"What happened?" 

"Master Yesung!" The twin priests call him. 

"Master did you see Yoongi and Seokjin?" Joonie asked, still the answer written on their master face  had nothing.

"I didn't understand, they just disappear," 

~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading.

Please share, vote and comment a nice things...

Borahae 💜💜💜

Reign in life