Chapter 25

Sorry for not updating, my wifi didn't work well 😁

Update for everyone...

~~~~~~

The sounds of water flowing down to the lake, the chirp of the birds and the wind breeze caressing his skin. Seokjin's mind occupied on relaxing sooth that the river would make along with his husband. Silence occurs on both of them. Yoongi put down Seokjin slowly making sure he set his foot on the safe rock beneath the lake.

"Yoongi!" Seokjin starts to sob without detaching his arms around his husband's neck. "I-i'm sorry, I shouldn't run away from you. If we talk calmly without my anger or emotion involved maybe... maybe..." An index finger muted his lips, silencing that's enough.

"No, I'm that one should say sorry. If I didn't cheat or I treated you well. This wouldn't happen and besides you're already here in my arms." A soft lips patted on Seokjin's forehead. "I'm content and satisfied." Seokjin glance up and tight lips smile at him before they give in to each other.

Their lips smash to each caverning their lips and tongue fighting for each other. Seokjin moans from touches on his body heat which the coldness of the wind and water couldn't enough to surpass heat on their body. Slowly, he unbuttoned his top and shirt revealing his body, that Seokjin didn't see for almost a year. He gasps, showing a body the same as the King.

"Yoongi, How," Seokjin cannot construct any words, he knows. Yoongi is a type of person who procrastinates in the gym, always lying around after work and lazy ass.

"I do that for you!" He answered instantly in the clueless Seokjin.

"What?"

"I was so determined to save you from the hand of the King. You see it, right." He cupped Seokjin's face forcing him to look at him. "And this scar on my eye was the fruit of my failure. I went on not very hard, an extraordinary training." He grinned, kissed the pouty lips. "I do that for you and Yoona." Seokjin lowered his head, remembering his daughter in their time.

"What happened to Yoona? Where is she?" Yoongi breathed a revelation,h e didn't want to reveal but needed to know the truth.

"After the king kidnaps you. Jimin, 5 months in his belly, became a fully 9 month baby. Taehyung state of mind, unstable. He keeps blaming me, the things I didn't do. Namjoon punched right to my face, unexpectedly. I woke up from the reality." He laughs softly trying to remember the event. "And lastly, Hoseok. I decided to come visit Hoseok. I can see the tiredness and stress on his face but the most devastating truth is..." Silence interrupted by the wind crashing in the soil and the leaves. "He didn't remember you either Yoona." Seokjin gulps, letting Yoongi continue his story. "I immediately went to Uncle Heechul and Aunt Amber's house. I saw Yoona sleeping peaceful handling the plumeria hair clips you gave when she was a little. Afterward, I don't want Yoona to see me, leaving but she awake and call my name. I hug her from the last before I leave but unfortunately..." Yoongi voice lowered and tears come out on his eyes. "She's disappear in my arms." Seokjin hug him comforting on each other for the lost.

"Yoongi," Seokjin wipes Yoongi's tears. Sniffing the tears. "We need to be strong for her." Yoongi kiss the latter palms.

"The priest of time explained to me. Yoona disappearance is part of time. Since the King kidnaps you. The time lapse affecting all the situation, memory and circumstances.I bet, all the people who identify and knows us, they forgot who we are." Seokjin felt the guilt leaving his husband and daughter to escape on dreadful situation instead of facing it. He hold, Yoongi's hands tightly, an idea pop out in his mind.

"Yoongi, we can come back, I'm already here and we need to come back to our time. Yoona will return and everything will be fine. We can see Jimin and Namjoon child. Taehyung will recover and Hoseok will remember us, what do you think?" Seokjin excitedly suggested.

"That would not be easy Seokjin," Yoongi stated as he released from the grip of his hands.

"What do you mean?"

"I need to defeat the King, to save this town, to save everyone on this time." Yoongi swims away from Seokjin, he is able to catch his sleeve.

"Why?" Tears came from Seokjin face. "Why you need to do that, we can escape, away from here. We can start over again. What do you think Yoongi?" Seokjin suggested again but this time more determine and will power.

"I can't..." the answer only came out not from mouth but from his thought and mind.

"What do you mean, You can't?"

"I cannot back down the mission they given to me. This is my goal, my aim, my calling." Yoongi determine eyes reflecting on Seokjin thought knowing his decision. Meanwhile, The raven ready for any consequence of his words and action. He think, Seokjin will leave him or stay and understand him. He cannot blame Seokjin, if going back to the King beside. The reason of this because of him. "If you decide to come back to the castle. I'll never stop you or you can run away and never come back. I understand." He sigh defeatedly. Glancing at his beautiful husband, he didn't appreciate for almost a year after Yoona's birth. "First, I didn't trust despite my mother bully and abuse you. Second, I blame you for all my flaws and fault. Third, I let Yoona hates which, I thought you deserve it but I realize. I was wrong when one of sister reveal those secret, my mother's kept unto his grave. She sacrifice her life just to make your miserable and I did that." Yoongi lowered his afraid to look at his husband eyes. Seokjin cupped his pressing his both cheeks.

"Why so serious?" Seokjin mimicking the voice of the joker, laughing on his husband state.

"What so funny?" This time, Yoongi become clueless on Seokjin teasing around.

"I'm sorry about but I realize something." They stare on each on couple minute before he continue. "You changed for good," Seokjin genuine smile is the greatest blessing given into him. Yoongi give him a bone-crushing hug.

"Thank you for coming back to me."

~~~~~~

Thanks reading,

Please share, vote and comment something nice

Borahae 💜💜💜

Reign in life