Chapter 14

"Why are showing this, Joon." He turned his head in the person beside him. 

The young girl smiles and changes his form into the black priest.

"How did you know, she was not your daughter?" The priest smirks.

"Yoona is the girl who is easy to manipulate seeing this make her heart break. Her reaction is nothing so, I realize. You are with me the whole time. Joon shrugged and returned to their original place. "Can you please tell me about this? I already asked for an apology from Seokjin  and this scene only reminds me of being guilty. Are you playing a game for me? Do you think this is a game?" Yoongi laugh. " Okay," He raised his hands. "You win, I lost beside you, I'm a sore loser... Nothing else. a great failure" Sliding himself to the wall, sobbing mess on his disposition. 

"Yes, your right. You're a loser, no wonder the king defeated you." Joon thinly grinned at the young man. "But does not mean, you're going to stop." Yoongi stares at the priest wiggling up and down his long legs. "Do you know why I showed this to you?" 

"To make me more guilty for everything I have done." Yoongi answered.

"Wrong answer, Just because it's what's done, doesn't mean it's what should be done." He smiles.

" I already did, it happened. i hurted my husband. Past tense." Yoongi retorted. 

Joon deeply sighs.

"Okay, Better to help the King than helping a pathetic traveler like you." Yoongi glare at him. "We are the reason why your husband is here." He took a glass of water. "Funny, right and we're also the reason why you're here." The priest sat in front of Yoongi. "I thought, you can defeat the King but we are wrong. It's better for you to go back in time." He shows the image of Jessica. "This beautiful rich girl is a perfect one. You can resume your relationship with her,''he grins. "Why do you cheat your husband… Oh, I know," The grin became wider and fierce. "Seokjin is getting older and fatter, as matter of fact. He looks like a rug-hog. So why risk your life to save a rug-hog like him, if I can take you to Jessica beside Seokjin will live a great fortune to the King, Love" Click the tongue in fact. Love can easily achieve. The King's power and wealth, nothing is impossible to him." 

Meanwhile on the other side. Hanzo and Minnie listen to their conversation. 

"Minnie, I thought, Joon wanted to help Yoongi, why was he pushing him away." Hanzo asks merely confused about the conversation happening on the other side. 

"Hanzo, Joon knowledge is more than an ordinary scholar. An intelligent person more than everyone else. You never be a priest on that easy process." Minnie explained, smiling at the conversation. 

"I don't understand," Minnie laughed and Hanzo puzzled instantly when someone answered the situation.  

"It means Joon testing the traveler." The knight smiled on them.

"Baby!!!" Hanzo clings to the new arrival guest. "I hate you, why didn't you accompany us out of the castle?"

"Im sorry baby, duty call." The knight is his lover. "How about this, after my business here. I'm gonna cuddle you all night." Hanzo giggles.

"I love that," 

"Minnie, are they done yet?" 

"Just wait for the Joonie signal."

"Alright." The knight sat while playing on his lover's hair.

"So, what's the business here?" Minnie asks, sipping his tea.

"I thought, Joon mentioned it to you." The guest answered. 

"Mentioned, what?" 

"About to the traveler," The knight pulled out his dagger. 

"I assume there is a reason why some details were not mentioned." 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The mere reason I show those background, because of this." The priest changes the background again. Showing Seokjin filing a divorse paper against Yoongi. He pleaded to come back, Seokjin being light-hearted on him, he easily forgave. The situation didn't change at first, it happened again and became worse. Yoongi scold him all over again, the worst abuse not onlly word it also start to slaps and punch, threathining that never stop leading to Seokjin go to suicide. The priest smirks at his devastated state. 

Yoongi only watches as Seokjin chooses to die rather than living in hell.

"This is the reason why we help the king to take Seokjin from your time. Tell me Yoongi, you want him back?" The priest drank the water and stared at Yoongi 's sad face. "I guess not," He opened a black portal showing Jessica, waiting for his arrival. "Choose Jessica, you'll have money, luxury, wealth and a beautiful lifestyle. Saving Seokjin is a payment of your life, if you fail, if you succeed. You can claim him.." Joon pat his shoulder. "The choice is yours now."

Yoongi stood up as he walked towards the portal. Took a deep breath, thinking his a once in a lifetime decision like the priest stated. The hair clip fell into his feet. He picks it up and reminisces on his memories. 

"This choice of yours will change not only your life but also your husband and your child, so think a million times." 

The priest stares at him, whatever his decision. They'll respect it beside people choosing their destiny, even if they fail or win. 

"All my life, all I want is to prove to my family, how capable, I was. I work hard for them, to give a better life for family. Seokjin work hard just to impress my family but whatever he did, they always think. He's a criminal for only one mistake. I always see it. At first, i thought he do anything for our family until he accidentally killed my mother. My belief changes as I start my career and my pride. I turn back to the people who help me from the bottom. Seokjin, he is always there for me, however, he's beautiful and wit starts to wither."

Yoongi stare the portal, a place where all things he wants for, 

Is going to be true.

"I choose…"  

~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading

Borahae

Reign in life