Chapter 26

Sorry for a very late update my net didn't't work well so I need call the repairman again. Most of all wattpad being suck on me again.

Sorry for inconvenience. Here's your favorite chapter... I know
😏😏😏😏

Please enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here your clothes, I guess you and Hanzon aren't different in size." Yoongi handed the clothes to Seokjin, he accepted and glanced at his husband, instantly, Yoongi noticed, read by the looks of his husband, what does it mean?

"Okay, okay, I'll back down." The Raven whines as he turns back, he wants to see Seokjin's body but why does he need to turn back when they already married nine years ago. In fact, Seokjin got insecure on his body, never mentioned his husband cheating on him, never removed the fact, Yoongi replaced him with a beautiful sophisticated woman. He is out of reach in terms of that woman. After he ran away to their condo unit while in the elevator. Seokjin once again glanced at the wall mirror reflecting his insecure figure. He thinks he is fat but not. Also noticed fluffy cheeks on his face plus a blemish and wrinkle mark on his skin. All he had to do is to lean and cry into the elevator wall. Good thing no one along with him. Only the black smoke follows him whenever he goes. Mind runs a theory that the black smoke following him around was the King.

"Y-you can turn around now," He commanded as Yoongi slowly turned around, his eyes sparkled in amusement seeing his husband wearing a plain white shirt and a khaki sweat make him a sexy figure in his eyes. He rubs his eyes countless times and blinks many times to wake up in his imagination. "Yoongi, are you alright?" Seokjin asked and got worried about him. Since his arrival Seokjin has smelled alcohol in his breath and a dislocated walk when he arrived. Yoongi looks up and sees the sun above him.

"I feel so hot." Yoongi announced and slowly unbuttoned his top. Seokjin flustered.

"W-what are you doing?" Seokjin's face blushed, his husband ignored him and resumed unbuttoning his top. "Yoongi!!!" He removed his top, next his shirt. Seokjin gaited immediately and held his husband's hand. Yoongi smirks, he ripped his shirt as Seokjin gasps on his husband's action. "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING MIN YOONGI!!" Seokjin yelled in embrasement. He thinks Yoongi is not in his right mind while Yoongi smirks didn't remove and proceeds into his pants before the latter holds his wrist. Yoongi caught him first, a gasp came out of Seokjin 's mouth. "MIN YOONGI THIS ISN'T FUNNY AFTERALL!" Seokjin threatens, however, it doesn't work on him. The raven grin playfully as he put his hand from his protruded chest, Seokjin face got red, he watched his hand travel down the raven's body from chest down to his abs. He manages to pull out his wrist but Yoongi is stronger than him. 'How come, he had a beautiful and sexy body in only a matter of time' Seokjin thought to himself. While in his deep thoughts, Yoongi pulls Seokjin towards his body, collapsing his head into the chest. He looked at his husband, mesmerizing his doe eyes. Yoongi on the other hand, touches his husband cheek down to the shoulder until he reaches to the waist where he pulls more towards his body. "Y-yoongi!" He stuttered, he felt hot all over his body. It's been a long time before he felt like ecstasy that couldn't resist. Yoongi did many awful things to him, in terms of this situation. He's defeated by his lust or love.

"Stop talking, all I want to hear now... is your moans." Yooni whispered, tingles on his husband's ear.

"Yoongi this ain't right, we are outside, what if someone sees us?"

"Then, let them see. How I Love you." Yoongi playfully lifted Seokjin's thigh encircle around his waist, he could feel the friction between them. "Beside, nobody sees us when i fuck you beneath this river." Seokjin want to protest but he halht by the kiss he's longing for...

"Yoongi..."

"I made amny mistake onward you. I judge you by the others filhthy mouth. I should trust first before. I listened to them." The kiss became more and more intense. "I should treat you like my queen, like we always played when we were younger. I should do more for you." Yoongi first released , looking at the beauty that he should treasure the most. "This time, I would never fail my judgement." He kissed his forehead. "My love and trust." Next kiss his cheek "Lastly our marriage."

"You're not alone Yoongi, I'm here for you and I still love you." Seokjin declared and gave his kiss on the lips. "I want to taste... the boss of my life." Seokjin breathy declared, while his husband resumed to devour his skin, finding the sweet spot that could moan him most and his success.

(Okay, the smut will start here.)

Yoongi removes his pants letting the water take their clothes. Soekjin felt something poking his hole, deep inside his hole gasping for him. He penerate insdei his hole and rammed him mercilessly.

"Yoongi, please more..." Seokjin backed by the stone behind him, he felt his legs lifted up on the shoulder, now more access inside of him. "Yes... please more..." Seokjin moans intensely, loving every hard trust that his husband gave him, he hugs him, scratching his back marking his property. Yoongi bit every part of his neck, the same as marking on his territory his climax almost in reach and trust became more and more faster than before.

"Yoongi.... please... I want to cum inside of me. Your cum warming my hole." He lifted his other legs on his shoulder trusting merciless, groaning to the near climax, his hip kept going sutter in every move.

"Yes... yes... more faster. I'm close..." Seokjin screamed. "Yoongi, please I want to bite you..." He demands, and nodded in response, continually trusting to reach his climax. Seokjin's head arche as a hot liquid pours inside of his hole. The coldness of the water didn't help to relive the hotness inside of him. Yoongi wait a minute before the plug out, making sure all of his cum remain inside of his womb.

"Yoongi..."

"Seokjin..."

They share a kiss and proceed to the real bath while having another round.

Meanwhile.

Someone watching their every move without their knowledge that incoming danger held on them.

~~~~~~

Please vote, share and comment a nice things

Borahae 💜💜💜

Reign in life