Chapter 34

Hello my beloved,

Sorry for late update as for now, I'm working the net chapter of The Exchange.

Hope you all well...

Here's an update.

~~~~~~~~

"Yoongi oppa, tell me about the boy at Granny's restaurant." My sister kept persisting and asked about Seokjin. That time he's new in town and no one knows him except he's from the orphanage. Both old couples want an older child since they are weak enough to take care of a younger one. 

"Yuri, stop being brat and go away from that boy," She pout, 

"Why do you like him, I'll tell to eomma." I sigh, looking at her in frustration. My mother never ever agreed with my decision. She never agreed on my talent in painting, she said being a painter is not worth time and money but they support Yuri on her acting skills. 

“Eomma, Yoongi oppa already has a boyfriend.” I glare at Yuri beaming at me. My mother got angry, however, my father supported my relationship. He said Love has a NO

No social status.

No gender.

No explanation from everything

Like they said, if you love a person, they are  worth fighting for…

"Let the boy fall in love, I bet that Jinnie was so adorable that made my little meow meow fall." My father smiled and at the same time teases after our dinner. 

I smile on him, always supporting. The only person who supports and guides me. He is the mere reason for my painting. The one who bought my painting equipment. 

~~~~~~~

“What a beautiful art.” Granny fascinate on my painting, I can see a glimmering on her eyes. 

“I’m happy you love it, Granny.” He caresses my hair and cheek, kissing on both. 

“I've never imagined that our Seokjinnie would be pretty like this, how you do that.” I chuckle glancing at my pouty Seokjin. I hummed Granny fastly hitting my thigh in excitement. 

"That's a secret Granny," I say, watching the person who gave an inspiration into my sleeping fire of ideas. I continue to sketch and paint. Namjoon recommends selling my paintings online and who knows, you'll be famous for your works. We secretly did that, for a moment we earned not merely big. We start too small and are still working on it. 

One time, I gave her my first salary online at first, she couldn’t believe it but when I explained it to her furthermore. I can see a beautiful smile on her wrinkled face. I buy Sundubu-jjigae (soft tofu stew) and Japchae (stir-fried noodles) , her favorite and most of Kimchi (fermented vegetables). Seokjin and I made this Kimchi for her. 

We both share the food. I told her about Seokjin, she was not found on Seokjin because of his background, at least my mother and Seokjin were close to each other but I was wrong. 

Yuri burst out the door, panting like she ran on the marathon. 

I heard from the first time my parent's fighting. 

"You're always going to Granny's restaurant." My mother started the conversation. My father turned on my mother and happily reply n her.

"Yeah, they sell black noodles and so good." My mother nodded moreover doubt from my father. 

Days passed and my father always went to Granny's restaurant. Those days also my mother has become more and more curious about him. Every Time my father went home, my rage ran out of her face. My father walk away out on our house

That was the last I saw him.

My father died in the accident. We all sorrow in grief but my sadness didn't take over me. Seokjin is always beside me and never leaves me alone, however, my mother didn't agree on our relationship even though I loved him more, for her.

Seokjin is the reason for my father's death, the story ends. My mother agreed on our relationship. We decided to live along with our friends house but after I got promoted my mother and My sister kept asking for money and decided to live among them, because Yuri went to Seoul for acting but she failed in her dream. She became lazy and stubborn, she didn't want to find a job, she always asked for money from me. That time Seokjin and I were already in a relationship.

An accident happened, Seokjin fell on the stairs along my mother, she decapitated within three and died of internal hemorrhage from her brain causing death. The same time, Seokjin suffered with comatose for almost a six years, that's the mere reason. He's not the one who takes care of my daughter Yuri, she manipulates Yoona's brain, gaining hatred from her biological mother. 

It was sad this happen for Seokjin and I still blaming him for unfortunate happen to my family. A sin that he never knew he did to other people they consider a sinner, a black-hole and most of a son of criminal. 

People judge by their behavior make by mud-slinging others. Seokjin has a pure, they never seen that. I can see to their insecurity towards him. 

I kneel down on the body, I hear bushes moving. I pointed my sword until behind on that show. 

"Little Hamster, what are you doing here?" He dusted the leaves sticking n his brown patch white purr an ideal Hamster. 

"I'm the one who asked that question?" He exclaim putting his little black-brown claws on his waist― if found this cute and giggle. 

I turn my head on the body and it's already gone. I look around to find the body but nowhere to found. 

"Yoongi, is there something wrong?" I shook and my head continue our journey. I let go all of my pasts. Destiny envisioned the things we couldn't see the little event that influence the huge part of your life. We walks many miles away, days and night pass even a winter going to the mountain has face and still keep going. He reach to an icy white field on the top of the mountain. Snow fall and no coldness on the snow flakes. 

"Dragona, where are you? We here to the emerald key whereabouts." The Hamster calls echo to deep dark cave, I slightly pull out my sword. I heard a light foot step, I was expecting a heavy steps until the image of the certain creature reveal. 

"Hello, my name is Dragona the dragon of tricksters and magic, How can I help a little cute Hamster from the animal Kingdom." My eyes widened and recall the familiar voice greeting on us. 

"Yuri,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you,

Please share, vote, comment a nice things

Borahae 💜💜💜

Reign in life