Chapter 37

Sorry for not updating busy for work and poor internet connection.

~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

"You can claim the key in a couple of days,  as for now, you need to rest both your body and soul." The king gave advice to Yoongi. He is right, they didn't give care for the pass away Hamster.

"We want to rest in the Hamster hut. The field there was so calm unlike here, full of sacks of shit-head." Yoongi whispered the last part. He doesn't want to offend every person in courtrooms.

“We will grant your wishes,” The KIng bid and same also to them. While they walk away to courtyards. Seokjin noticed his husband’s face. Full of anger not in a bad way, but, in a good way. He’s happy, his husband learns to appreciate and have care for others unlike before. Yoongi turns his head on his husband, seeing a smile marking on his face. 

“Why are you laughing?” 

“Nothing, do you have any  plans about the Hamster?” Seokjin pointed at the Hamster; he held him since he reached town until he set his feet on the royal courtyard. 

"Him?" The raven mood changes into a gloomy emotion. He couldn't believe the first creäture who took care of both of him and Seokjin till the end. 

"Maybe, I should give him a good burial, i bet this people here now, wont give any fuck on him. " The raven said to he younger. They both smile and give the little hamster a fine flower burial; give a bouquet of different flowers. The couple pray for the burial of the Hamster meanwhile the black cat merely stares at the couple praying for the grave. He cry silently on their share bedroom which the Hamster didn't because the cat wont allowed him. Tear prickly out of his eyes until he got sleep. The next morning; he yawned by the noise of the couple of singing and cooking together. Then watch them and mingle the memory. He could wish those memories were him and the one he loved but it didn't happen. Walking to the couple smiling at them. 

"Kuroi Neko, you're awake. My husband and I caught a fish and we made you a sashimi. Jinnie told us that they're your favorite." Seokjin handed a plate of fresh pink flesh of the perfectly sliced fish in front of the cat. The cat's gaze on Seokjin's face and head lean down tears coming out on his face. "Is there a problem?" The cat shook his head and ate the sashimi while his tears flowed out in his eyes. 

"I-its delicious like Jinnie used to make," Seokjin immediately hugged the small creäture in his arms. 

"I wish, I wish I could rewrite history or I could just pretend,I've never known me, back then." Sob and sadness filled the room. 

"You should not." Yoongi smiles and pat the cat. 

"Do you know, a tongue has no bones but it has a muscle that is so powerful that it can hurt a people's heart , especially their feelings. You didn't hurt him physically but the way you spoke to him can tear his heart into pieces. You should appreciate him more and not keep coming out of your past and blame him for the thing you didn't see and there are times getting blind by your own anger." Yoongi sign and continue. "It's not too late, He's already dead and he sacrificed his life for your future. Please, don't let yourself drown in sadness and gloom. Move forward." The nodded; went on his love's gravestone.

"Jinnie, I apologize for all the things I've done. I know I'm unable to do things right again but I promise. I'll do anything to continue life and forget the past." The cat pat his soft faws and tight-lipped smile. 

Seokjin and Yoongi decide to leave the cat and go ahead to the town while they're walking in silence. The latter broke the silent first. 

"Yoongi," The raven hummed in response while they were walking in the forest. 

"Can I ask a question?" The raven answered immediately. 

"Yes, Of course." 

"Why are  you trying to save me, I mean…" Seokjin step halves; gripping tightly his both hands wanting to tell inside of his heart and a question crave to answer. 

Yoongi at the same time stops and turns back on his husband. 

"You should leave me… I'm not worth your love. I understand many things happen and we are still together…" Tears came out of his cheek while the raven stared at him with a worried look. "I always put on your trouble. First your parents had a conflict because of me― " 

"Who told you that bullshit?" Yoongi furiously asks the latter, he doesn't remember this event mentioned on the Older. 

"Y-your mother told me that, I'm a slut wanting to taste your father's dick and at the same time, yours also… I-i mean?" Yoongi's eyes narrowed and confused on the Latter statement.

"What my father?"  . 

"You see, your father knows, you like me and he's the one who told that and he constantly buys black noodles to have a chat with me. One time, he said to Granny that, 'I', the one who cooked the Black noodle. Your father loves it, I bet this story doesn't make sense." Yoongi held his hands; smiling.

"All this years believing on some sort of mindless gossip and nonsense. I didn't realize to ask you, personally--" A hand squeezed his cheek, a warm smile on his face, showing his white fresh smile.

"Stop regretting and move forward. I bet all of this will end nicely." Seokjin pulled the raven's hands and walked onward to the castle.

As they reach to destination. A muteness greet on them, no sign of people around. They continue to walk forward. Even the guard's form didn't stay on the spot. Yoongi smells something metallic and all of the sudden the one the edge knight grabbed the couple.

"What the heck?" The both couple struggle to the gasp of the night but there is no invail.
"Where are you taking us?" Seokjin asked the edge knight and didn't answer their question. Meanwhile, Yoongi keeps quiet.

They reach on the where ether can a horrible blood everywhere and the person they don't want to see.

"It's been a while to see again."

The king

~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading.

Please vote,share and comment a nice things

Borahae 💜💜💜💜💜

Reign in life