Chapter 21

Sorry for not updating yesterday. I was busy and now, I was thinking, if I tell the story of the King.

Here's the update...

Hope you enjoy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The King's past Pt. 1

Since my mother died my father was always at battle to depend on our Kingdom vice versa to fight and colonize other Kingdoms even after he defeated the other Kingdom. He always prioritizes freedom and peace. He led them into one. My father is a good King, he teaches me to love and protect especially the person who deep in love with you like him and mother. I adore him so much.

One day when he came back for his meeting he's with a sophisticated woman. On the other hand, I could see in her eyes, she had something on her. That time, I was only 7 years old, I can tell the people by their eyes. 

After their wedding, this goes good on all of us. She treated me as her own child since she cannot bear a child. My father was so happy and he didn't notice it. I continue my act as a child who needs a mother's love. 

When I reached 12 my diagnosis was with an unknown disease. Many doctors and witchcraft attempt to heal but nothing happens until the disease crawls over his body causing him to die. Since I was young to become a King, they crown my mother as a ruler of the Kingdom. At first year, everything is fine until she starts to abuse her power. She increased the tax of the poor people, enslaving them as a punishment. She spent all the riches of the Kingdom by buying expensive beauty products, jewelry and many more. Starvation and famine comes from people dying in debt. 

The worst part, she assigned all of her wicked brothers and sisters as a King and the queen of the nation. 

Meanwhile, the royal council decided to escape along with me, however, they had knowledge about the plan and killed all of them. The queen didn't kill me instead. She sliced my left eyes as a symbol of her treachery and failure moreover being in riyal must be perfect, no blemish especially on your physical contour and figure. The two brother executors brought me to a secluded forest. They let me escape and never came back. 

I was woken up by the most beautiful human on the planet. Prince Jin-na, he came from Moon Kingdom. This Kingdom is untouchable, they didn't include himself in any war. They live peacefully and also have a secret. On the full moon people who newly come are given power by a simple fragrant flower called plumeria. A four or five petal flower that chooses a person who is gonna give powers. This secret is known by the locals and never told by the foreigners. This flower only blooms by a chosen of the flowers itself. Many attempted but no one won until the prince of Moonlight kingdom chose him. 

Days, years come at the age of 14, I gain the trust of the King. I train hard and work smart for the person I love. The King chose me as a groom of his son despite my blemish and scar on my face. Prince Jin-na was crowned as a King of the Moon Kingdom. We live happily and peacefully but those lives didn't last long. My Kingdom already knows I'm alive. 

She colonized the Moonlight but along with my wit, strategy and knowledge of experience in the enemy. We were able to defeat them. 

The queen kneels before me, She is not even crying or begging for her life. she stared at me, an eye of blade slicing through my soul without anyone seeing it. 

"Your all grown up," He stood on her throne. Her wicked smile still haunts me until now. I need to fight to claim back the Moonlight Kingdom. She walked around and my eyes didn't follow her around. 

"Game is over my queen, hands down the throne on me." She maniacally laughs as she approaches in front of my caress. I watch her moves carefully. Her hands caress my cheek, I attempt to stop but something holding a grip on me. I scanned my body and saw an invisible tentacle around me. I glance over her in shocks.

"The game is still not over. I'll give you the crown but as my King. You see, this tentacles, are my ability." I close my eyes waiting for horrible death. "This invisible tentacle made me young. I took all the youth of young people. They did not die because of famine and starvation…" I can feel her breath near me. "I suck the life out of them." He laugh into my ears 

I open my eyes and notice all the men who come with me, they died not in stab or something, they dry out. "The more, i suck them out. The more I live. Do you know why your father always wins in a battle and made me a queen." 

"I'm not interested to know." She giggles as she never stops sniffing in my face. I try my best to dodge her. The tentacle keeps my place. 

"I killed them by sucking all of their youth and the best part your father knows about it. He sent me, the youngest and freshest man and woman until he rans of stock. He went to fight in another Kingdom to feed me. I'm his most deadly and powerful weapon, he fulfills my wants but there is one wish, is to sleep with him." Her voice became furious. "He declined it and he said, '' Claim my one and only child and there is you." I process all the words. She said, I cannot believe my father sacrificed his one and only son. "Now, I claim my reward." She transformed herself from a beautiful young queen to a venomous green creature, her skin had a sharp scale and her body had a similarity to a snake. 

"Not so fast Noona!" A familiar voice came from nowhere, my savior. 

"Jin-na," My hopes were high from his arrival. He stands on his armor handling his sword, staring at his opponent. 

"Wait, Did you say Noona?" 

~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading don't forget to vote and comment a nice things. Also share ;)

Borahae💜💜💜

Reign in life