38- Were You?

the gif holy shit^^

Her mind just was not at ease. Not since yesterday. The memory of Luke bringing her all the way to the edge and then pulling away filled her mind.

Evelyn shuffled her bag on her shoulders, tightening her grip on her jacket as the cold air bit her nose. The skin turned red as she let out a hot breath, instantly fogging up.

She made her way over to Luke's car, Michael and Ashton already there. Luke was coming over to do some work and hang out.

And probably mess with me.

"Hey Eve," Ashton smiled at the girl as she ducked her head, waving.

"Hi Ash, Hi Luke," She murmured softly, glancing over the two boys and letting her eyes rest on the taller one.

Luke sent a little smirk her way, his hand reaching to open her door in the back. He immediately caught just as the handle touched his hand, and he smoothly ran his hand back down against the car and pulled away.

He didn't want to give Michael anything to be suspicious about. And opening her door is very, very suspicious for someone who was supposed to be her enemy.

Evelyn opened the door for herself and stepped in, closing the car door after herself. Luke sat in the driver's seat in the front with Michael and Ashton sat in the back next to Evelyn.

Luke began to discuss something with Michael as Evelyn felt Ashton nudge her shoulder. He wiggled his eyebrows at her before tilting his head in Luke's direction.

Evelyn nudged her head to Michael, making an exaggerated face. She pulled out her phone to text him.

Eve: What?

Ashton: How are things with Luke?

Eve: Good good, he asked me to be his girlfriend a few days ago.

Ashton audibly screamed in the car as Michael jolted his head and Luke pressed the breaks hard. Evelyn flew forehead and nearly hit her head on the chair in front of her.

"Ashton!" All three screamed as he sheepishly smiled.

"It's not my fault! It's Evelyn's!"

With that, Luke turned his head back to look over at the girl. His eyes grazed over her for a second, something hazing over as he chuckled. He turned back to watching the front of the road with a murmur of his words,

"She is a bad girl, isn't she?"

"Huh?" Michael couldn't quite catch what he said, and it was probably better that way.

——

Evelyn entered her room with a huff, shutting them door behind her and bee lining straight to her bed. She threw her bag on the floor and jumped into bed.

Hours passed by where she tried to complete her homework, study, do anything other than think about the growing need in her lower stomach.

It was dark outside when she finally gave up, putting her computer down and huffing. She glanced over at her door, double-checking that it was, in fact, closed.

She laid down a bit more, shrugging her pants off under the blanket to reveal just her black panties.

Evelyn tensed her hands on her thighs, letting out a shaky breath as she drew her hand right to her wet core. Thoughts of Luke flooded her as she closed her eyes and began to draw circles against the sensitive nerves.

Sighs and quiet moans left her lips as she collected the wetness and pushed her fingers gently inside. Slowly, she moved them as she thought of Luke's filthy words. Remembering his touch drew butterflies into her stomach.