12- Pool

DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY. LETS GET IT.

The bikini above is the outfit Evelyn will be wearing to the pool. i think i described it fairly well but visuals tend to help sometimes so.

"I want to go to the pool", Hailey whined, putting her head down in the middle of English class.

They were working on collecting research for their debate, and Evelyn tuned out the girl's whines to jot down some key information from the peer-reviewed research paper on her monitor.

Calum and Luke sat opposite of them, Luke also diligently taking notes while Calum played Clash of Clans on his phone.

Of course.

"Guys!" Hailey spoke with a firm voice, "We are going to the pool this. weekend. Luke," she said turning to him.

His eyes widened. Everyone was scared of Hailey.

Especially with that tone of voice.

"Don't you have a pool in your backyard," she asked, popping a bubble in her gum as Luke slowly nodded.

She clapped her hands together, "Perfect! We haven't been swimming in years! It'll be fun".

Calum began to get excited, discussing with Luke what time and even having a barbecue.

"I'll text Michael to bring some ice and cups," Calum switched tabs on his phone as he continued to plan who would bring what.

Evelyn shifted uncomfortably in her seat before speaking.

"I don't know. I don't really want to come, I don't even have a bathing suit that completely fits me anymo-"

Hailey slapped a hand over Evelyn's mouth. The glare in her crystal blue eyes directly into Evelyn's own, wide, hazel ones.

And that was enough to make her rethink the next words out of her mouth.

"Okay, maybe that red two piece still fits."

Spoiler alert. It did. But barely.

Finally the weekend rolled around, with banging on Evelyn's front door. She was standing in her full body mirror, trying not to grimace at the swimsuit on her.

A Tarzan outfit would be less revealing.

Her chest was barely fully covered by a red, off the shoulders bikini top, the strings of the bottom half of the bikini sitting high on her wide, curved hips.

Evelyn ignored the door, hoping the person would go away. Until, of course, she heard it being opened and the loud sounds of Hailey and Michael greeting each other.

She internally cursed Michael for being responsible.

"Oh Evelyn" Hailey sang in a teasing tone, "I'm here, and you better be ready".

When the girl finally reached the bedroom door, her eyes widened.

"Wow. You look HOT!" Evelyn blushed at Hailey's words.

"Says you," Evelyn replied, glancing at the dark blue bikini top, the bottom covered by a pair of jean shorts.

Good idea, she thought, before turning to grab a pair of jean shorts of her own. She put them on and let them hang below the ties of her bikini bottoms, the bottom undone and the zipper down.

As if that really covered more than just her butt.

Hailey began to get impatient, tugging the other girl by the elbow, "Come on! Let's go".