Introduction

"God, Evelyn!" Luke ran a hand through his hair frustratedly, practically shouting the next part, "I don't hate you. I'm in love with you!"

She looked at the boy, confusion written all over her face. He hated her. All they ever did was hate each other.

And now he's telling her that he felt the same?

"I-I need to go," She got up to leave.

Evelyn started to turn the handle of the door, when she felt a force push the door in front of her. She felt Luke's presence close to her.

Slowly, she turned around, his hands against the wall next to her head. She pressed her hands to her sides.

He tilted his head, leaning towards her. She found herself leaning towards him as well, reaching up to fist his shirt.

His breath was hot on her face.

They stared at each other for what seemed like forever, his eyes flicking to her lips and back to hers.

The pressure around them was building, as if they were trapped and it was just them in the entire universe.

"Kiss me," Luke whispered.

"I-I can't."

——

the brother's best friend is off limits. forbidden.

unless nobody knows?

or in which a high school girl finds herself falling in love with the boy she hates the most. and then she has to keep it a secret. from everyone.

. . .
[Levelyn]
will contain smut!
a lot of aggressively sexual tension.

TW- mentions of rape, light mentions of abuse

enjoy :)

PS. i wanted to make the photos all from the same era, but i literally could not decide because every luke era is SO hot. so it's just gonna be a mix of them all.

PPS. i FINALLY decided on 2014-2016 luke

:) enjoy