𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟

Start from the beginning

Jaden- she talks about me a lot huh?

I saw the smirk grow on his face as I sighed and rolled my eyes a bit.

Giorgia- about how annoying you are

Jaden- shore

Peyton- oh g... i have something to tell you

She glanced at Jaden for a moment indicating she needed to talk to me alone.

Jaden- thats cool, I've gotta go find Josh anyways- we're sharing a room, not sure who else though. Here's my room card, come over after wards I'll just be hanging with the guys.

He took the hint before I even had to say anything, he kissed my forehead sweetly placing his key card in the back pocket of my jeans before he left the room to find Josh.

Peyton- here, come all the way in

She gestured for me to come into our room rather than just the entry area.

Anthony- hey boo

I saw my best friend laying on one of the two beds as he scrolled on his phone.

Peyton- I already told him so he can stay

Giorgia- wait what?

I was confused because they aren't close, they are friends because I'm super close with each of them but they dont talk much outside of that.

Anthony- she also had to have Josh restrain me, he doesn't know why though. He just had to come in and pin me down until I chilled out enough- it was hot

He joked around about janthony at the last part. Now though I was worried about what this was.

Peyton- Anthony and I talked and decided it was best to tell you right away. You never know if something could leak and we didn't want to upset you by keeping this from you.

Anthony- you're gonna be upset either way, but you deserve to know

Giorgia- what is it?

Peyton- g... on Tuesday after school I stopped at Starbucks for coffee but there was this girl there who recognized me as friends with you and was asking for me to talk to you to get you to answer her dm on Instagram. At first I thought it was just some fan but then she showed me the dm she sent you about a month ago... just give me your phone and I'll find her

Wearily I handed Peyton my phone, at this point I felt Anthony pull me onto his bed so I was sitting down. He sat up next to me as he wrapped his arms around me and laid his head onto my shoulder.

Anthony- I love you boo

He was trying to spike me i to being more happy- that means this is gonna be bad.

Peyton- I'm really sorry Giorgia

She handed me my phone allowing me to read the dms, Anthony was reading over my shoulder since he hadn't actually seen it yet- just a summary. It was a girl named Brooklyn Mae, she was really pretty.