✞66✞

🎁:What are your pronouns?

🎁:
What are your pronouns?

Mine are her/she. I ask this question bc in the comments I usually say "girl" and "man" a lot when I respond and I don't want to offend anyone.

"Hey, where are the snacks I was promised?" Lilly questioned looking around the large and soft blanket they were sitting on that protected them from the green grass. Instantly Arvin's eyes widened and opened his mouth to speak, he looked around as well trying to come up with an excuse. "I told you not to lie about them." She added crossing her arms and looked away from the boy, everyone liked snacks so she was pretty bummed out knowing she wouldn't be getting any. "Well I'm here..." Arvin joked making her break her tough demeanor and crack a smile. "I forgot alright? I'm sorry." The boy apologized wrapping and arm around her only to have the same arm be pushed right off. "Oh come on, you're not seriously mad about this?" He questioned with a very weak chuckle. "No, but you shouldn't lie about that." Lilly remind holding knees to her chest.

"Alright." Arvin said with a loud sigh as he got up, confusion flashed across her face. "Where are you going?" She asked, turning around to find that he was walking back to the car. "It was a joke you know? I'm not actually mad." The girl called out afraid that she had probably upset him, he didn't turn around or stop, he just kept on going. Arvin could tell that she was now maybe rethinking pretending to be upset. He just let out a small laugh at how she was worrying. Passing by the front of his car he made his way towards the back where the trunk was. He grabbed his keys from his pocket and used the car key to open it up. Of course he didn't forget the snacks, they were all right here. He just felt the need to mess with her, he tended to do that a lot. It was fun and harmless although sometimes she did get annoyed when he did it too often, but he hadn't done it in a while.

"Arvin Russell, you suck." He heard her say as he made his way back with a bag full of their favorite snacks. Her mouth was dropped open seeing that he had just been playing around this whole time, she was honestly quite shocked but nonetheless happy that he remembered and fulfilled her request. "You swallow." He fired back with seriousness as he sat back down on the large soft blanket, a couple of pillows near them as well as an extra cover. Lilly's mouth closed and her face look unamused at the comment. "It's true..." he mumbled to himself, he didn't know if she had heard him or not. "You're so funny Arvin, I've heard that so many times now." She informed with a small roll of her eyes. Suddenly his eyebrows raised as he tilted his head a bit to the side. "Oh really? And who else are you hearing this from hmm?"

"Oh you know, just all the boys at school." She bragged with a small smile. "Mhm sure." Arvin rolled his eyes and threw a pillow at her. Unfortunately she wasn't fast enough to catch it so it just hit her face making a few laughs escape her mouth. "Only I could say those things to you." He reminded watching her scoot closer in front of him and reach for his hat to put it on her own head. She did that all the time whenever they were alone together so he wasn't surprised by her actions at all. "Why?" Of course she knew why, she was his girlfriend, no one else's. She just wanted to mess with him like he did with her. "Did you seriously just asked me why?" He questioned with a small glare. "Yes." She answered in a sweet voice while she put her hands on the collar of his plain black shirt.