76

𝑀𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑂ℎ𝑖𝑜

Do you feel sad rn??

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Do you feel sad rn??

"How'd you know about them being like...fucked up?" Lilly questioned as the two walked down the side of the road hand in hand. Ever since the two got the hell out of that whole murder scene it had been very quiet for the both of them. They were still trying to process that two people just died, it was self defense but the two teenagers were human after all. "I don't know...I just had this feeling. I knew it wasn't right, they gave me chills." He answered after a while. Just thinking about it made the grip on her hand tighten. "It was like an instinct that I felt in my gut." Arvin added looking down at her, and she knew the feeling, it was scary.

"I thought we were okay, until you started to freak me out with the look in your face. You looked scared." She'd never really seen Arvin scared until today. "I thought we were gonna die." He answered with seriousness, even though he was indeed scared he managed push it down, he needed to get them out of that situation no matter what it took, as long as she was okay. "Yeah me too." She agreed with a small sigh looking down at her shoes. "We're on our own...we've been doing this for a couple days and we already almost died. I'd say we'll live till we're about 30." She joked making him let out a chuckle. She was trying to lighten the mood like she always was, it was sort of a breath of fresh air.

"Hopefully it won't always be like this, considering I'm not exactly so innocent...it might be tough for a while. Maybe later as things cool down w-we can find a place, like settle down." He said with some nervousness, Lilly looked up at him with a small smile that she was trying to hide. "Unless you don't want to and you think that's stupid..." Arvin added looking down at her in some sort of panic. "Do you think that's stupid?" She asked wanting an honest answer from him, for all she knew he could just be telling her what she wanted to hear.

After a while of thinking he glared at her "Is that a trick question?" he knew girls loved to ask trick questions, well from his experience at least. To that she let out a small laugh shaking her head. "No, Arvin, it's not a trick question." Answered Lilly, despite her answer he still had a suspicious look on his face. "I don't think it's stupid...I think that sounds nice." Arvin told her with a soft smile on his lips just at the thought. "What do you mean by 'settle down'?" The girl teased knowing exactly what he meant by that, she just wanted to hear it from him. Knowing what she was doing, Arvin turned to her with a small glare in his eyes.

Without much choice he let out small sigh along with a chuckle "Our own home. Get a place just for the two of us...or the three of us." He joked with a smug smirk on his face. "Okay, okay, hold your horses. The two of us are just fine." She replied with a laugh. "But seriously we can find a place, and get jobs. It's easier said than done but we can try." He told her with a confident nod that they would get through everything, even if the cops were eventually on their tail, they couldn't give up not matter what. He wouldn't allow that. "Stay under the radar from the police...sure, sounds like a piece of cake." Lilly commented.

✞𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 ✞  𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘀  >> 𝘼𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙣 𝙍.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें