29

𝘼𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩

🎁:How was your day today? Tell me about it😚✌🏼

🎁:
How was your day today? Tell me about it😚✌🏼

As soon as Lilly opened the door to her room Arvin closed it causing it to unintentionally slam. Right when Lilly turned around he took her face in his hands and completely devoured her lips. This action caught her off guard to say the least but she wasn't complaining. Throughout their relationship Arvin had kissed her many ways, fast, slow, soft, but this was different. Arvin had never kissed her roughly, his lips were very eager and passionate at the moment. She liked it a lot.

His mind right now was clouded with nothing but lust and all his thoughts about her, he wanted her so bad it was driving him insane. Slowly his hands moved down to feel every curve of her body that her clothes were covering. With his hand now off of her face she took this as the perfect opportunity to put her hands on his. One hand feeling his very well structured jawline while the other slid back to run her fingers through his brown locks.

Arvin began to lead her back, of course their eyes were still closed so he didn't really know where he would be leading her to. Still he held her close by the waist, leading her back a bit too quickly they bumped into her small desk across from her bed. The impact knocking some things on the floor. "Sorry." He apologized quickly before he made her sit down on top of the desk, they're lips still connected for a moment until of course his lips traveled down to her neck. The feeling made Lilly's stomach do flips, a moan of pure bliss escape her mouth.

Grabbing her legs Arvin spread them to create enough room to stand between them. Although instead of standing straight he decided to lean onto her resulting in her to lean further back. Now Lilly wrapped her legs around him to keep him close, Arvin's hands on the narrow part of her back making it arch every time he bit at her skin. "I love you." He said under his breath kissing the skin very close to her ear sending chills everywhere.

With his hands still on her back he brought her to sit up and took off his shirt, tossing it on the chair besides him. Every eagerly she connected their lips once again, brushing her tongue across his bottom him. He opened his mouth more to feel her curious tongue explore his. While she was doing that Arvin's hand slid into her dress and began to rub her slowly. The sensation making her gasp, butterflies erupted throughout her stomach.

Stopping his motions he lifted up her dress bringing it over her and tossing it in a random direction. She still had her swim suit underneath but Arvin didn't seem to care. With her one piece of clothing off Arvin pulled her closer so he would be able to lift her up. She got the message and wrapped her arms and legs around him letting then boy boost her up from the desks, to support her his large hands cupped her bottom. With her legs wrapped around his waist she could feel his hard-on press against her, instantly anticipation built up.