25

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑝

Only about 60 people were marked Present yesterday and I have about 1k students

Only about 60 people were marked Present yesterday and I have about 1k students. What's up with that bitch??? Anyways do put 'Draco Malfoy' if you wish to be counted present😼🤰🏽✨

"She wants to get a job." Arvin told his friends as they all had a quick smoke outside. "Why?" One of them asked blowing out smoke into the clean air. Of course Arvin knew why, they talked about it but Arvin just gave them a shrug. "She just wants one I guess. Doesn't want to stay home all day." He answered. "My girlfriend works at this diner, maybe she can look there." One said after a while "Veronica works with Jamie's girl too, that place ain't that bad from what she tells me." Wow for once they were actually giving him some useful information.

"It's the diner next to that small market place." Jamie added throwing his cigarette on the ground, squishing it with his brown shoes. "Hey all our girlfriends can work together." The other said with a smile. "Fuck no." Arvin said shaking his head, he met their girlfriends before, they were very nice and chill but they did some questionable things to say the least. Which he knew no body was perfect and he wasn't one to judge but they could be mean at times.

"Why not?" Jamie asked with a small laugh. "Introducing your girlfriend to meet your friends never ends well, trust me." He answered as he shook his head. It's not that he didn't trust her, he did 100% but it was simpler not to mixed the two together. It was less complicated like that. "I'm taking off, see you guys later." Arvin said as he threw his cigarette on the hard gravel beneath him.

"Where the fuck are you going?" One asked, dropping his hands to his sides. "I'm gonna go take my girl out and help her look for a job." He informed as he slowly backed away from the group before completely turning around to walk to his car. School had already ended hours ago so it was safe to say that Lilly was at his house with Lenora. They liked to walk home together. It gave Arvin some free time from having to drive everyone everywhere, one of the downsides of being the oldest.

Arvin honestly didn't know where to look, the two went through news papers the other day for advertisement but found almost nothing. The two could just walk around two looking for signs and maybe check out the place his friends had informed him about. They were in no rush, she didn't mind if she wouldn't be able to find anything today. Honestly he was very surprised that her dad agreed to let her get a job, but then again it's always nice having someone to help pay the bills. He told her that she had to chip in every once in a while.

"Woah you're getting a job?" Lenora asked, looking up at Lilly with a smile, and handed her some newspapers. "Yup." Her friend answered, popping out the 'p' to give some effect. Sometimes Lenora wanted a job but with school and everything, it made it look very tiring. Lilly was a couple months younger than her and she was already getting a job, it made her want to try and see what's out there. "You can come if you want. Arvin's gonna take me." Lilly said with excitement while she got off Lenoras bed.