48

𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑐

Now we carry on to the story, don't worry I have special chapters planned out form Thanksgiving and Christmas

Now we carry on to the story, don't worry I have special chapters planned out form Thanksgiving and Christmas. I know some people don't celebrate them but I do😊

Sorry this chapter sucks ass, no question until I get back in my game😪

"Homecoming is this week..." Lilly said breaking
  the silence between her friends at the lunch table, everyone had seemed very off today including Lenora. Arvin was normal but was acting a bit weird since he had no idea why everyone else was acting so strange, he just happened to pick up the energy. The girl played with her food while she waited for someone to respond to her comment about Homecoming that was about to some up soon this weekend. "...are you all going or?" Lilly questioned. Arvin put a hand on her thigh signaling just to drop it.

Jamie gave a slow nod as he looked over at Candy. "Yeah we're totally going it's gonna be a blast, right babe?" To that Candy nodded her head in agreement with her boyfriends response. "I can't wait." Veronica joined in with a smile, although it looked somewhat kind of forced. Lenora just stayed sitting next to Lilly in silence, her head looking down letting her slightly red hair cover the side of her face. "I was thinking that maybe we could all go together, like a group sort of thing you know?" Lilly suggested.

"Lilly, can you shut up? We're trying to think." Leo said rolling his eyes, he didn't mean to say it so harshly, he just did. Instantly everyone looked at him with a panic, he was supposed to keep his mouth shut. "What's your problem? She was just asking a question." Arvin said immediately glaring at Leo. Throughout this whole day the were being a bit rude to her, they didn't mean it though. "I don't have a problem." Leo responded glaring at him. "I think you do, don't talk to her like that." Arvin told Leo slightly leaning over the table as if he were ready to pounce.

Grabbing everyones attention Lenora cleared her throat. "Lilly, there's something we've been meaning to tell you...." Lenora spoke with hesitation, she looked up at the others for approval but instead of a nod they shook her head, as if it would be any more obvious. Lenora didn't care if they didn't want her to know, Lilly was her friend and she was going to tell her. She was more friends with Lilly then she was with anyone else at this table. "There's been a lot of talk going around about like...you and Gene..." Lenora informed softly "...and what happened when you went to his house, now I think everyone knows." She added.

Her goal was to have no one know and pretend like it never happened, clearly someone couldn't keep their mouth shut. So she turned her head to look at Arvin "Lilly why would you even think about it being me." He scolded with a small glare. "We just didn't want to tell you...we didn't want to hurt your feelings." Kevin said slowly, it was true. They all were still on her side no matter what. Gene probably told everyone out of spite since she was back with Arvin. He couldn't really understand how they got back together like nothing ever happened. Like always, he was mad he didn't get his way.