18

𝐴 𝐿𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑆𝑎𝑓𝑒𝑟

"That girl can sure sleep all day

"That girl can sure sleep all day." Emma said with a laugh as she poured Lenora some milk. Right now everyone was awake except for Lilly. The girl only woke up to go on Lenoras bed once her friend left the room to start her day. "I'll go wake her up." Lenora said as she began to get up from her seat.

"No, I can go." Arvin said as he got up from the table, putting his napkin next to his plate. Lenora figured that they did talk things out yesterday and that they were alright now. So he let her brother go on ahead. She was happy that Arvin was so fond of a girl, she believed Lilly was good for him.

Arvin couldn't stop thinking about her and about what happened last night. It felt like it was all a dream but he knew it wasn't. It was real, he really did kiss her yesterday. Well technically now that he thought about it, it was their first kiss and make out session that got a little heated. Thinking about that made his heart feel like it was about to explode.

Now at Lenoras closed door he opened it to peek inside seeing Lilly wrapped around in her blanket. "Lilly..." he called out as he walked in and sat on the edge of then bed. "Wake up." The boy said as he gave her a slight shake earning a hum from her. "Breakfast is ready come on." Arvin added with another shake.

"Okay I'll be there right now." The girl mumbled not moving one inch from her spot. Arvin rolled his eyes and shook her some more making her groan in frustration. "I ain't gonna stop bothering you till you wake up." She knew that he was telling the truth so lazily sat up, the blanket she till wrapped around her.

She looked at Arvin with an unamused tired look on her face "what are you mad now?" He asked with a laugh "you don't wake someone up like that." Lilly scolded him, her head shook in disappointment. "Oh sorry how did you want me to wake you up then?" He asked with sarcasm. "I don't know, just not like that." The girl answered with a laugh.

Out of curiosity Arvin moved some hair away from her neck to see her what exactly he had done last night. "Woah, what happened there?" He asked rhetorically as he put a finger on one of the hickeys he had left. Lilly put a hand over it and looked at him in confusion "what are you talking about?"

Arvin reached over and grabbed a small mirror that Lenora had on her night stand. Once it was in her hands she looked at her neck not seeing anything. Arvin noticed she had no reaction so he adjusted the mirror for her. Then she let out a gasp. "My daddy is gonna kill me. He's gonna kill me."

"You can hide it. Just leave your hair down. He won't notice it." Arvin said proud of his work, if they were the only ones there he would do it again. Maybe later. "I guess..." Lilly responded with a sigh as she brought her hair to cover her neck. "If I get in trouble you are so gonna get it." The girl added.

"Get what?" Arvin asked with a small smirk making her roll her eyes and let out a laugh. Suddenly her hands reached up to his hair, trying to mess it up for the joke that he had just made. But he was too fast and grabbed her wrist trying to dodge her hands. Lilly let out a laugh and tried to pull herself away. At her struggle Arvin let out some laughs of his own.