✞47✞

What is your favorite holiday?

Ugh mine is Christmas Ik basic I just love the feeling of it and how it gets cold🥺 also fun fact my brother was born on Christmas😀

✞𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩✞
I apologize in advance for my smut⚰️

The feeling of her cuddled closely next to help kept Arvin sound asleep for a few hours that they were actually sleeping. The two warm underneath the blankets in the somewhat lit room. The only light they had was from the small warm lamp she always kept on to sleep. Arvin had his arms wrapped around her waist while her head rested on his chest, her hands lazily rested there too. Her body slightly moving up as his chest rose slowly from his relaxed breathing. Every time he slept with her his slumber was always better, he woke up happy and well rested with her.

Her body shifted turning away from him to rest her head on a soft pillow nearby, now completely away from him he immediately felt the emptiness. A small groan left her mouth moving around a bit and kicking Arvin in the process. Feeling the sight push he opened his eyes wondering why she had been moving around so much. "Why are you awake?" He asked assuming that the girl had woken up, but he got no answers instead he heard her breathing pick up a bit. Very curious he sat up and looked down at her. He assumed that she was probably having a dream. Although he couldn't tell if it was bad or a normal one. "Lilly..." he whispered, shaking her a while after of no response.

Then a small whimper fell from her lips surprising him a bit. "Arvin..." she whispered turning her head to the side but she was still asleep. Now he knew what kind of dream this probably was, he really didn't know if he should wake her up or not."Now what are you dreaming about?" He whispered to his himself. His body turning on his side to look at her. Too late to even set his mind on one decision she woke up breathing slightly heavily. Of course her brain woke her up, and right when the good part was about to happened. Very disappointed she let out a sigh and brought some hair out of her face.

"Are you alright?" Arvin question startling her a bit. Feeling her heart rate quicken she looked over and him and rubbed her eyes. "Oh yeah I'm fine, I don't know why I woke up." She told him tiredly, her body rolling over to face him. He looked somewhat tired, so did she. "What happened?" The boy asked, his voice sweet and soothing while his hand slid down so it could rest on her waist. Getting a bit nervous she shook her head to pretend like nothing happened. "Just a dream." She informed quickly. "Pretty weird dream since you were making noises huh?" He teased with a small laugh.

It was a very vivid dream, she didn't know it was that vivid. She was a bit shocked to say the least, her eyes widened in embarrassment. "I was not." She argued turning away from him crossing her arms. Desperately trying to close her eyes to fall asleep to get away from the embarrassment, this was the first time she had any sort of erotic dream believe it or not. "Yeah you were, and you were moving a lot too." He informed not caring that her back was facing him now, he had a feeling she was kind of shy about this. Still he cuddled her from behind, her back against his chest. "What was your dream about?" Knowing she wasn't asleep he moved some hair away from her neck.