71

𝐴𝑟𝑣𝑖𝑛'𝑠 𝑁𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑠

Emma Russell

Dear Grandma, I'm writing to you because I cannot say goodbye to your face. I love you and I will always remember the things that you have done for me. What I'm about to do, I do because I have to, not because I want to. Please do not try and find me. Love, your grandson, Arvin.

Left:
$25

Earskell

  Like I told Grandma, I had no choice in what happened. I hope you're not disappointed in me but it was the right thing to do, as a man I had to do this. I know I can't stay, I have to leave but don't go after me because I guarantee you won't find me. Thank you for being there for me since I was a boy when my daddy couldn't. Please take care of grandma for me, sincerely, Arvin.

Left:
An old poker chip kept from their first game together.

Lilly Teagardin

I know you probably hate me right now, and I hate myself for leaving you. If everything was alright I promise you that we would've made it, but everything's not alright. As much as I love you I can't take you with me and I'm pretty sure you know why. I have to do this on my own, I can't take you down with me , I won't let that happen. I love you, I've always loved you and I will love you till the day I die. So for you I left my moms ring, you're the only one who will ever deserve it. Love you forever, I'm sorry, Arvin Russell.

Left:
Charlotte's engagement ring
extra cash

A/N

I'm alive and well! I had so much anxiety I started crying a little but I made it to my home.

I'm sad though I had to leave my Dog in San Antonio because she wouldn't get in her cage for the plane because she's really scared but my Tia is taking care of her and should be home in a few weeks by car. Idk why I'm telling you this I just miss her so much I cried, she's my little baby :( </3