38

𝙂𝙃𝘽

[Trigger Warning: Drug use]

🎁:
Who is a person that has been there for you no matter what?

Mine is my older cousin, my mother and my boyfriend who I love very dearly💕🥺

She just kept running and running, her chest and feet hurting but she didn't care to stop. She was pretty sure she looked like a crazy person, running down the side of the road in a dress and heels. Throughout the running she was also crying which was surprisingly a very difficult thing to do. "Fuck this shit. I wouldn't be doing this if I had a fucking car!" she screamed stopping to catch her breath. Her head felt like it was spinning, she really needed to sit down, so she did. Not caring about her dress she sat down and let out a sigh, it was an ugly dress anyways. After a moment of silence she looked around, the only light was from the stars and the moon. Looking up at the sky she rolled her brown eyes "why'd you have to marry an asshole? Huh? Your taste in men really amaze me." She said as if she were actually talking to her mom. Letting a few tears rolling down her eyes she got up and started walking.

Naturally her feet took her to Emma's house she had no where else to go. That was like her second home. Technically she also wanted to see Arvin, she really just wanted to see his face and hopefully talk to him. It took a while for her to get there, she even had to take of her small heels. Her feet were aching far to much to stay in them. "Please be there Arvin." she mumbled under her breath a couple of times. Sadly when she went down the small hill his car wasn't there. out of all the days he was always home he picked this day to leave. Still she didn't care, she found that it was a bit hard to depend on him now. So part of her wasn't surprised. One person that she knew would be there for her no matter what would be his sister and her best friend, Lenora.

Stepping onto the porch she knocked on the door hoping someone would answer. After a minute of waiting no one did, about to turn around she heard the door open making her sigh in relief. "Dear God what happened to you girl?" Earskell asked with worry opening the door wider and gently bringing her in. She didn't look all that great, her hair was a bit messed up as well as her makeup from the tears that had been dripping down her face. Earskell and her didn't talk much but when they did it was nice, he was a very common and simple man, she liked that about Arvins uncle.

"I was at this thing with my dad, it went bad and I don't want to go back home. I cant go back home uncle Earskell." She told him pacing back and forth. Of course he wasn't her uncle but she picked up calling him that from Lenora, he didn't seem to mind. "Sit down, I'll get you a glass of water." He told her and went to the kitchen to do just that. This was more of a job for Emma or even Arvin, Earskell didn't quite know what to do in this moment. "Arvin's not here right now. He drove down to that Jacksons boys house with his buddies. I don't think hes coming back until tomorrow." He informed coming back from the kitchen to give her a cup of water.