26

𝐿𝑢𝐿𝑢

Answer the question to be marked Present: Is red sus?🤨

Is red sus?🤨

"What can I get for y'all today?" Then girl asked looking around the table. Arvin looked up hoping it was Lilly but sadly it wasn't, he should've known, it didn't sound like her at all. But he did know her, it was Jamie's girlfriend, Candy. They had been together ever since high school started. The two had their fair share of rough patches. Arvin wouldn't exactly understand why they were still together, the two cheated on each other all the time. None of them had a problem with it.

"I'll just get a grilled cheese babe." Jamie said with a smile. Each of them ordered one by one, the last boy was Arvin. "How about you Arvin?" She asked, her hands getting ready to write down whatever he said. "I'll just get a coke." He said with a friendly smile. "Really Arvin? Just a coke? Okay then..." Candy could never get used to him being so reserved, they've known each other for two years and still he was sort of quiet when it came to anyone really.

"So how does Lilly like the job?" Jamie asked with curiosity. The boy had talked to her here and there, she was kind to him, obviously she had no reason to be bitter. "Yeah she likes it, a lot." He answered with a smile. He was happy that she was making new friends, particularly with his friends girls but at least it was something. Sure she talked to almost everyone but Lenora was her only real companion, now it looked like she was growing the circle a bit more.

"Lulu, your man wants a coke." Candy said as she walked past the girl. Ever since she started working there they've been calling her that, they thought it was cute. Lilly didn't like it all that much. Her and Candy have been talking a lot, she was nice to people she chose to be nice to. If she didn't like you then she was going to make it very clear. "Okay I'm going." Lilly responded.

"Ohh hey Lulu!" One of his friends exclaimed as she got out from the back. Instantly Lilly face palmed. Obviously Candy had told Jamie, and the nickname spread from there. She was never gonna hear the end of it. "Hey Kev." She greeted with a playful roll of her eyes. She walked up to where Arvin was sitting and placed the bottle in front of him, her hand on his shoulder. "Thanks." He said quietly, looking up at her with a smile.

The girl didn't know his friends that's much, she only knew their names. They all seemed a bit more childish and loud compared to Arvin, it was surprising that he hung out with them honestly but they were really funny so that made up for it. It did to her at least. "How are you liking it here?" Kevin asked with a smile. Lilly shrugged her shoulders and looked around "it's fun..."

"You're welcome by the way. If it weren't for me you wouldn't even be here." Jamie's tone wasn't harsh or bitter, it was the opposite. He was always sweet to everyone so Lilly was surprised that he hung out with them as well. Jamie and Arvin were the most level headed. Jamie was a bit more goofy than him though.