✞55

Y'all I was literally wondering why my last chapter wasn't getting any comments but I looked and I never posted a question SJSKDJKSJD OMG why didn't you guys tell meee 🕳👩🏼‍🦯

Anywayssss chile ummm y'all have a favorite boy band???

Mine is Queen and One Direction

"Thank you for everything tonight. I'm sorry Gene kinda ruined it for you." She with a frown taking of the pearls to neatly place them on his nightstand. Her dress was already off, she was fine just sleeping in her bra and panties. "It's alright, you made it better." He told her with his eyes subtly scanning over every square inch of her body. "Do you wanna help me put on my necklace?" She asked grabbing the small box and handing it to him. Arvin got up from the edge of the bed after taking the silver jewelry out and gently turned her around so he was standing behind her. Her hands lifted up her hair making it easier for him to connect the chain.

Since he loved her neck so much, he couldn't help but give her small yet tender kisses. Nothing crazy, just innocent and sweet. The feeling made her slightly lean back, her lips parted feeling her stomach start to do flips. It was weird to describe but her chest started to feel all fuzzy, maybe because of how gentle and soft the kisses were or maybe just because he was kissing her all together. The feeling of her shutter only encouraged him more, her breathing getting a bit heavy from her nerves. His hands snaked down to her waist pulling her closer against him. What started off as him just placing little kisses on her neck quickly increased fairly quickly. Now he was sucking at her skin occasionally biting down on it.

Her whole body was burning up even though she was practically almost naked. That nice sensation came to an end when he stopped his actions. His thumb going up to the spot he had been kissing and whipped off the small about of saliva to get a good look at the marks he made on her skin. "You look so beautiful." He told her quietly before making her turn around to face him. Disappointed at the loss of contact she let out a small sigh that she tried to make less obvious. "What's wrong?" Arvin questioned, a hand cupping her face to make her look up at him as the other stayed on her waist. He knew what he was doing, it was clear that she was a bit disappointed that he stopped. 

"Nothing..." She told him shaking her head slowly, occasionally her eyes would glance down at his lips that seemed to be very lonely. "Are you sure?" He questioned, sometimes she had no idea how her body responded to the things he said. At times she would close her eyes for a short few seconds to let herself imagine what he would feel like touching all over her body. Even though she didn't know she was going it, Arvin had a clear view and saw. He's been with her long enough to know that it meant. To him it meant her thoughts were anything but innocent. "Can you kiss me?" She asked looking up at him through her lashes.

Of course he obliged, his tall figure leaning down painfully slow. Their lips brushed over each other's for a for while feeling his hot breath before completely meeting. Just to get more deeper into the already passionate kiss she slightly went on her tippy toes. Both his hands led themselves down to give her bottom a squeeze with his strong yet gentle hands. Arvin had to restrain himself from lifting her up and pushing her roughly against the wall just like how he did with her the first time. Sadly he couldn't, he didn't think they would be able to actually have sex here. Surprise surprise, everyone was always here every hour of the day so the only time they could actually be full on intimate was at her house when here parents weren't home, or his car.