34

𝘼 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙊𝙛 𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧

🎁:
Whats your favorite season?

Mine is winter❄️ bc I'm basic🧍🏻‍♀️

Don't cry in the halls, don't cry in the halls. Lilly told herself over and over again. She thought about skipping today but she couldn't, she had to be there. There was no way she wasn't going to school just because Arvin Russell broke up with her, that was weak. She needed to march through this even though she just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. Her heart was beating so fast, scared to even make eye contact with him. Part of her thought about trying to talk to him, trying to talk him out of it, but she already made a fool out of herself yesterday why do it today?

Last night was not pretty at all, she had never done that, it was embarrassing. Practically crying for Arvin to stay, still he didn't listen. She stayed up all night, she knew what the break up was really about, but she still wondered what she did wrong. Waking up was hard. First she woke up happy, happy that she would get to see her Arvin today but then suddenly she remembered, he wasn't hers anymore. So she stayed in bed for a couple of minutes and got up, got ready and talked herself into walking out her front door.

Even when she thought about him she felt like tearing up, but it's a bad thing to cry in the halls. That was a big no no unless you wanted everyone to look at you. "Hey Lilly." Lenora greeted with a sad smile, Arvin told her what happened as he was curled up in this blankets this morning, cuddling a pillow with tears in his eyes. She was pretty certain he was pretending that pillow was Lilly. "Hey." She said back with a bright smile.

"Are you okay?" She said with worry. "Yup I'm fine. I'm great, I'm doing so fantastic, unbelievably great....fine I'm doing horrible, this sucks I wanna go home." She confessed taking in a deep breath. As soon as Lenora was about to hug her Lilly backed away but she didn't mean it in a mean way. "No, I can't hug anyone right now. I think I'll start crying." Lilly told her friend truthfully. "I can do this Lenora, I'm a strong girl. I can do this and get through the day with no problem." If she told herself that she might actually start believing it.

"I'm sorry about what happened Lilly. I really am." Lenora told her seeing that her friend was really hurt. Both of them were really hurt. "I'm gonna go to class." Lilly said quickly, leaving Lenora at the lockers while she hurried down the halls passing by other students. How am I supposed to survive second period with him? What do I do? She asked trying to find a way to get there first so he wouldn't see her walk in. But them I'm gonna see him walk in. She told herself freaking out about something so stupid.

"Hey LuLu." Leo said walking up to her. "Hey Leo, what do you want?" She asked rolling her eyes. "Um nothing...I just saw you and wanted to say hi?" The boy told her truthfully, he always greeted her when they passed by each other. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to be rude...just confused that's all." Slowly he gave a nod at her weird behavior, normally she would just respond with a smile and a hi back. "I'm gonna go now." That was weird he told himself as she quickly went into her classroom.