Mick Schumacher [12]

A/N: This is the last from my list. I won't open the requests for now as I want to rest a bit during Christmas and spend this time with my grandparents and uncle that I haven't seen since March. Nevertheless, I have one more thing to publish and I think you'll like it :) Thank you once again to all of you who requested, because you made this book alive and I'm grateful for that. Merry Christmas dear readers!

for: bluzklus

PROMPTS: [12] I didn't see that coming

REQUEST: Mick and you have been friends for a while, with hopes for more. When you finally get the chance to go on a date and express your feelings, Mick shows you his darker side.

WARNINGS: NSFW content

You sipped on your wine from the glass as Mick was sitting on the other side of the table, waiting for your answer. Your heart was poudning in your chest as you never hoped to hear those words from him. His heavenly blue eyes were watching you closely as you put your glass down and finally looked at him. Mick was nervous too. His lips were slightly parted in anticipation of the words that eventually will come from your mouth. "I have feelings for you too". You spoke, trying to swallow the lump in your throat. For a moment Mick sit still on his chair, but then let out a breathy laugh and his ocean hues erupted with sparkles of happines. You couldn't help, but smile yourself, though you couldn't believe it was finally said between you two. "Actually, it's so surreal to say that out loud". You confessed and immediately felt his hand on yours. "I had feelings for you from the very beginning. From the first moment I saw you walking through the corridor". Mick said, almost breathless from excitement. The school, how funny it was that everything begun there. As the new kid back then you kept yourself away from already settled groups or girls you knew they don't deserve your time. One day, your dad couldn't pick you up and Mick offered himself to do so. From one ride home, you became friends, but there was always some unspoken thing between you. The things that revealed itself through hugs after the races or kisses on the cheek, so he could come back safely. Neither of you had the courage to speak about it until Mick won F2 championship this year.

"I thought I know you well enough to tell if you have feeling for me or not". You admitted, looking at your hands interwined on the table. "Liebling, there's a lot things you don't know about me". He said and your head immediately went up. He had this boyish grin on his face, his eyes became a bit darker. His vision made you feel wet between your legs, so you squeezed your thighs to hide it. Soon you forgot about it as it was getting dark and you both decided to leave the restaurant. He drove his Ferrari through the streets, while you suddenly though about your phone. You had good time with Mick, so you didn't notice that you don't have it. You looked inside your bag to find out it's not there. "Did you left something in the restaurant?". Mick asked, taking a glimpse on you. "I don't have my phone, but I didn't have it the whole evening, so it propably stayed at your apartment". You answered. "Did you mind if I could go and search for it?". Mick shook his head. "Of course not. Feel free". 

After few more minutes of driving, Mick stopped the car under his apartment. You both got out to the snowflakes slowly falling from the sky. Now the night was truly magical. You headed towards the entrance and then to the elevator. The way up to the floor Mick was living at was spent in silence, though the unknown before tension accompanied you both to the door. Mick let you in first, so you could go and search for your phone. You left your coast, boots and bag in the hall, going straight to the living room. You looked at the shelves first to find your phone on the coffee table in the end. "I got it". You cheered, turning around. You bumped onto Mick's muscled body and his hands kept you from falling. "And I got you". He whispered, causing shivers to run down your spine. His hands travelled from your waist to your legs, pulling the dress you had on up. Then, they slid down to the back of you thighs. He's touch was like fire, burning your skin in sweet way. His fingers kneaded your curves as he leaned down to kiss and bite your neck. You closed your eyes, subjecting to the force that took over your body. You parted your lips, letting out silent moans when he sucked on your skin, leaving lilac bruises here and there. You felt your body being pulled by Mick into some unknown direction. When you reached the destination which was he's bedroom, he pushed you on the bed with all force he had, but still carefull to not crash your head with the headboard. You looked at him with adoration, while he was taking off his white button up and black trousers, revealing his perfectly scuplted body, teasing you with it. He knew you wanted him. You had that look back in the restaurant he noticed right away. The wetness between your legs came back as he hovered over you. Suddenly, Mick turned into the animal which wanted to tear you apart.

His hands travelled to your hips, pulling your dress upper and upper in slow moves. When he reached your arms, the goosebumps were spread all over your body. You helped him pull the dress over your head and he tossed it away. "This goes away too". Mick nodded at your bra, his tone of voice almost imperious. Submissively you reached behind you to unclasp it as he asked, not breaking the eye contact. The boyish grin came back on his face as he already planned next things he could do to you in his head. His lips found it way to your skin again, leaving the trace of small kisses from your ear, through the neck, towards the valley between your breasts. As he started sucking on one of them, his hand made sure the other didn't feel neglected and started to knead it, pushing his fingers into the flesh. 

"Are you wet, liebling? Or should I suck the other one?". Mick asked, when his lips pulled away from your breast. You shook your head. As much as you loved what he was doing to you and your body, you couldn't control the climax building up inside your body. Your felt as if raging fire was fired out inside your lower abdomen. Mick gnawed his lips, moving down to your soaking clit. He could see the big stain on the white material. His fingers started to play with the parts on your hips, before he decided to pull them down your legs. Your chest was heaving as he do so, your body squirming in different directions. "Yes, I can see that now". He summed up, teasing you more. "Turn around and bend over". He said, his voice deep as never before. You listened to him and as you were on your knees and hands, you awaited what will happen next. Your legs were already shaking from excitement. You felt he heat radiating from Mick's body as he moved closer to you. His one hand went between your thighs, starting to rub your swollen nub of nerves as the other one travelled to your throat to give it a light squeeze. His rubbing his fingers as well as those on your throat deprived your lungs from the air, making you dizzy. Soon your moans filled the room as Mick was bringing you closer and closer to the edge. When your muscles started to clench, he knew you were on the edge of falling apart. Before letting you come, he squeezed your throat more and pulled you up by it to his chest. Your legs were trembling violently now as he rubbed you as fast as he could. You came with your back pressed against his chest. As you leaned against him, not having any strenght anymore to even sit, Mick embraced your body with his arms. Your soft boy came back immediately after giving you hell of the climax. "I didn't see that coming". You admitted with your eyes closed, still shaken up by what happened. "I just wanted to make you feel good, liebling". He answered, while caressing your head. "I should pay you back, but I'm not able for now". You both laughed and Mick gave you a kiss to your forehead. "We have time, babe. There's a lot more ahead of us".