Lando Norris [24 & 28]

for: summer00lala

PROMPTS: [24] I hope you naked & [28] Don't you think that's a little extreme?

WARNINGS: very dirty talk ;)

Lando stood in a doorway of his bedroom and sighed heavily. Over the course of few hours the room turned into one big pile of dirty clothes after he returned from another triple header. He moved his suitcase aside with his foot in order to jump onto the bed. Laundry could wait as Lando couldn't wait to see you after weeks of being apart. He took his phone from the nightstand and dialled the right number from his contact list. "Are you home already?". Your voice reached his ear after he waited a few signals for you to pick up. "Yes and I can't wait to see you. Are you coming to my place tonight?". Lando asked, scratching the back of his head. Big smile appeared right away on his face at the thought you could be here soon, by his side where you belonged. "Actually, I'm on my way already. And I hope you naked". Lando's heart skipped a beat at your words. "Not for now. Only shirt is missing, but I'm sure you'll be able to deal with the rest". He replied teasingly. "Oh, I'm sure I'll figure something out. By the way, I have some new clothes to show you once I arrive". A moan escaped Lando's lips as he could feel growing bulge in his pants. "I can hear you're excited". You chuckled. You could feel some wetness between your legs as well. You could tease him about it, but there were things you wanted to do with your boyfriend before you'll bring him over the edge. "Oh, baby. There are so many nasty things I want to do to you tonight". Lando confessed in an almost dreamy way. "Tell me about them". You asked squeezing your thighs to give add some pressure on your swollen clit, while you were sitting at the backseat of a taxi.

"When you'll arrive I'm going to kiss you so hard that it'll take all the air from your lungs. You won't be able to break a kiss until you'll be at the verge of fainting. Then I'll come to your rescue. I'll let you breath precious oxygen into your lungs for some time". Lando's heart picked up the pace, beating hard against his ribcage from excitement. "That's all you got?". Lando chuckled, hearing that you were already short of breath a little. "Once I feel the need again, I'll take that air away again. I'll throw you against the wall. My hand will squeeze your throat, while I'll kiss you roughly all over your body. You'll be a nice girl and spread your legs for me, so I could finger you as long as I want to. And when your limbs will be shaking heavily I'll take you in my arms to fuck you against that wall I'm looking at right now until you scream my name".

"Don't you think that's a little extreme?". You asked as the taxi stopped by Lando's appartment. You were already soaking and could come any minute at the backseat from just listening to his dirty talk. "But you like it". Lando clenched his teeth, while his hand travelled to his bulge. "Are you far away?". He asked with a bit desperate tone. "Can't wait?". Lando smiled. "I'm right under your door. Drop that phone and open them, so you could slam me against that wall".