Lando Norris [21]

for: Elizabeth100306

PROMPT: [21] Don't scare me like that

Your day wasn't as good as you thought it will in the morning. At work your boss overloaded you with new things to do before you could finish the previous ones. Because of that you didn't have time to go and eat a proper lunch, so you ... yourself with some fruits. After a tough day you had to drive home in crowded bus which wasn't pleasant, but at least you didn't have walk on foot. You really wished for the rest of the day and evening to be quiet. You could just relax with Lando on the couch, watch a movie or have a warm bath in his bathroom with some candles. Yes, that would be a perfect way to end this day.

When the time has come for your stop you managed to push yourself through the crowd and jump out of the vehicle. You sighed with relief, feeling fresh air on your face, while you made your way towards your apartment. Lando was suppose to wait for you there after he finished earlier his duties at McLaren's factory. Once you got to your floor, you got the keys out of your bag and opened the door. When inside you dropped your bag and freed your feet from uncomfortable shoes. You were about to take off your coat when Lando suddenly screamed, revealing himself from behind the kitchen wall. You yelled, closing your eyes and feeling your heart almost stop in your chest. "Oh gosh. If you could just see yourself". Lando embraced his stomach as his body was shaking with laughter. "It ain't funny asshole! Don't scare me like that". You turned away from him to finish taking off your coat. Lando stopped laughing as he sensed something wasn't right. He often prank you in his silly, goofy way and didn't mind. Quite the opposite, you pranked him as well and then you both laughed from each other. 

"I'm sorry". Lando apologised. "Is something wrong?". He rushed to take the coat away from you to hang it on the rack. As you watched him you felt a wave washing over you that helped you control your anger. Lando did nothing wrong, so you shouldn't be yelling at him. "It's because of my work. Sometimes I don't know where to put my hands and that's stressing me out". You confessed as Lando turned to you. He took your hands in his and kissed both of them separately. "Those beautiful hands shouldn't be bothered with work". He commented, making you smile in a heartbeat. "I'm sorry I yelled at you. I know you didn't try to scare me". "It's okay. I understand you're tired". Lando pulled into his chest for a hug. You nuzzled yourself into him and his hoodie, closing your eyes to focus just on him. "We should lay on the couch for the rest of the evening and do nothing". Lando proposed, his voice sounding softy in your ear. "Will you tell me about your day?". You asked. "Of course! I'll tell you everything with even the smallest details". He replied eagerly. "Sounds like a perfect evening".